Sunday, April 26, 2015

YAHOO Says No Problems With Account: Recent Activities Shows ORANGEVALE, CA Accessing Account

26 April 2015

Just got off the phone with Yahoo because I was locked out of my account after reading what to do if you think your account has been compromised.

The first thing it tells you is to log into your account, go into account info, and then check for recent activities.

I decided to do this because on YAHOO's Main Page there is an Application that will Populate the Weather from Your Current Location, the Only Problem, it is NOT MY CURRENT LOCATION.

This is an Ongoing Problem whereby, the location continues to Default, NOT to MY CURRENT LOCATION, but to some UNKOWN REGION, generally several hours from where I am.  When I attempt to DEFAULT IT back to MY CURRENT LOCATION, BY MANUALLY ENTERING MY CURRENT ZIP CODE, it will NOT Accept my PHYSICAL LOCATION and CONTINUE TO BE SUPERSEDED by the Unknown Location.

As such, I decided to contact Yahoo, but they require you to Troubleshoot for yourself.  One of the request is to log into your account, go to your account information, and then click onto Recent Activities to see what has been going on with your account.  Upon doing this I noticed that in Fact a region in Sacramento, CA by the name of Orangevale, CA appeared to be accessing my account, illegally.  Since, I am approximately four plus hours from that region in Northern, CA - It was an immediate RED FLAG.

I notified YAHOO, printed the Recent Activities Report, along with Printed the Current Yahoo Main Page to SHOW what was transpiring.

I received an email response from Yahoo instructing me to Change My Password.  Yahoo now has what is known as a Second Security whereby, upon logging in from a New Location, you are then sent a Text Message with a numeric code that you are required to enter in order to access your account.  Upon changing the Password, the initial Text came in, but upon doing it again

1. The NUMERIC CODE was not recognized
2.The Changed Password was not recognized
3. The New Numeric Code request was NOT Sent to my PDA
4. Upon speaking with Yahoo, and attempting to access my account via them
a. The Automated System, Could not find my Yahoo Email Account, even though it Repeated each letter of my User Name/Log In
b. The Customer Service Representative was unable to initially FIND my account and wanted to know when was the last time I had logged into my account, even though I was calling because I had accessed the account to CHANGE THE PASSWORD
c. Showed NO TAMPERING from YAHOO's end, from which I told them that I have been VIDEO DOCUMENTING these INCIDENTS IN REAL TIME and HAVE POSTED THEM TO YOU TUBE - should they WANT TO VISUALLY SEE the number of Cyber Attacks
d. Sometimes, the Automated Search for YOUR LOCATION is in another Region -
1. When asked WHY IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE MANUAL OVERRIDE -
a. Could not answer this question
2. When asked WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR ONLINE SECURITY CHECK FOR COMPROMISES TO YOUR ACCOUNT - DOES YAHOO ASK THAT YOU CHECK YOUR RECENT ACTIVITIES FOLDER FOR ONLINE TAMPERING OF YOUR ACCOUNT -  IF, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, AS YOU ARE NOW CLAIMING - DOES NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT ACCURATE INFORMATION?
a. Was not able to adequately answer this question

The Denial by Drew the so called Yahoo Representative, who emphatically stated he did not see Orangevale, CA on his End - and attempted to utilize the Minimization by stating this, along with "Well if you THINK or I am sorry you FEEL - which are SUBJECTIVE qualities of Disbelief, which places the Burden upon the Victim to WONDER.  This is WHY DOCUMENTING VISUALLY what type of Cyber Terrorism is transpiring - FULL STOPS - their ability to utilize this Stop/Loss Psychological Tactic to Minimize or Negating the MATERIAL REALITIES -

AS SUCH THE FOLLOWING WHICH IS DATE STAMPED WILL SHOW WHAT IS SHOWING WHEN I POPULATE THE MAIN PAGE FOR YAHOO - AND WHAT MY RECENT ACTIVITIES ARE SHOWING - EVEN THOUGH I AM FOUR PLUS HOURS SOUTH OF THEIR AUTOMATED IP Search, in this case for the Yahoo Main Page - WEATHER LOCATION CAPABILITY.

In addition, this Criminal, Warrantless Cyber / Online Access has affected ALL YAHOO Accounts that I utilize, meaning, once the Local ISP has been compromised, it follows all the way to ANY and ALL URL/WEBSITES you visit, and at some point is disrupted.  Also, it was not just accessing my Yahoo Email Account, upon utilizing the Secondary Security which sends you a Numeric Code to your PDA / Cell Phone - I did not receive the Text Message with the New Numeric Code because the Account would NO LONGER Accept the NEW PASSWORD - What this shows is that my Cell Phone Communication, which runs off of T-Mobile Network was ALSO interrupted/interfered with.

The WARRANTLESS, Criminal Capability being utilized is called MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE

It is IMPERATIVE that you DOCUMENT ALL INCIDENTS and provide or keep the MATERIAL EVIDENCE /INFORMATION and or Post IT EVERYWHERE ONLINE.  This way it will FULL STOPS the Service Representative from attempting to Utilize MINIMIZATION or NEGATION Tactics, and Techniques, because you are PHYSICALLY HOLDING MATERIAL EVIDENCE to what YOU ARE DESCRIBING.  

The Print Screen from the Yahoo Main Page, with a New Location Default on the Weather - Orangevale, CA 



The Recent Activities Report from One of Two Yahoo Email Accounts that I access, although BOTH ACCOUNTS show the same information in terms of Recent Activities of Log In Location Information - It appears to have started approximately (7) Days Ago from this Report.  Prior to that the Automated Location finder was Accurate (Monterey, CA) 


No comments:

Post a Comment