Saturday, September 15, 2018

Physical Damage/Mutilation Via Direct Energy Laser Targeting

14 Sep 2018


Here is what I woke to on Friday.  Noticed while putting on make up.  There are different types of directed energy that are utilized, as such there are several different RADIO FREQUENCIES based on the Electromagnetic Spectrum, but there are times when I am left with the PHYSICAL EFFECTS of what was done to me, generally in the early hours of the morning, when I am at my most vulnerable i.e. sleep. 

The Right lower cheekbone area has like some type of laser burn but not cut, along with what appeared to be a water blister that had also formulated, but these are the type of PHYSICAL MUTILATIONS that are inflicted upon me physically by members of this State, Corporate and Academia - sponsored, sanctioned and covered up Domestic, Cyber/Electronic, and Biological-Technological Terrorist Organization.  










No comments:

Post a Comment