Thursday, September 6, 2018

Website - Clone/Mirror Appears Editing From My Actual Website

06 Sept 2018 - Due to all the news coming out in Mainstream Media from the American Diplomats in Cuba and China, and the use of the term MICROWAVE Weapon - I have noticed that there is a SCRUBBING going on within the Internet to DESTROY PUBLISHED documenting Targeted Individual's have long since posted online - in the States efforts to BURY and or DESTROY these PUBLISHED ONINE documenting of victims.

This is one of the clearest forms of OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE and DESTRUCTION OF MATERIAL EVIDENCE I have seen SWEEPING online PUBLISHING by VICTIMS' of Targeting who PREDATE - everything now coming out in MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

I am uploading my original text from one page of my WEBSITE because when I clicked on the link I had for my website, I noticed the MICROWAVE information was deleted from the PAGE - it has since been restored - BUT it shows me that they are going through ALL CREDIBLE Targeted Victim's such as myself - and ATTEMPTING TO SCRUB my PUBLISHED INFORMATION that PRE-DATES and BREAKDOWN  what is only NOW Coming out in Mainstream Media.


This is the PRINT of the ORIGINAL PAGE - UNDER SLOW COOK OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS - VIA DIRECTED ENERGY, RADIO FREQUENCY, ELECTROMAGNETIC - I LIKEN WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO BEING MICROWAVED.

In addition - I am unable to upload the JPEG files of the entire page - as I am being BLOCKED from doing this.   I was able to print screen the bottom of section 5 and timeline when I uploaded various documents about Directed Energy Weapons and where I sourced the information from -


Here is the PDF PRINT SCREEN BUT I NOTICED IT EXCLUDED THE ACTUAL DATES OF DOCUMENT UPLOADS - But it does show that it was page 7 of 7 - and if you notice on the below IMAGE - there were a total of (7) pages. 




No comments:

Post a Comment