Wednesday, January 2, 2019

HBP LOSARTIN RECALLED - CARCINOGEN IE CANCER CAUSING CHEMICAL IMPURITY FOUND

02 January 2019

LOSARTIN RECALLED DUE TO TRACES OF CANCER CAUSING CHEMICAL FOUND



As a Targeted Individual who has come forward to all proper authorities at the local, state, and federal levels, non government organizatiotns, lawyer after lawyer and law firm after law firm in order to have a criminal investigation conducted, and or to assist in getting my Targeting to stop due to the insidious violence inflicted upon every aspect of my life i.e. physical, psychological, and also due to vandalism and theft of private property, but have been denied and or deprived from seeking upon and against those who have targeted me.  This includes, obstuction of justice, deprivation of rights under the color of law, conspiracy against rights, and a myriad of criminal offenses inflicted upon every aspect of my living life.

Here is another example of something I received today, which shows the lengths this State, Corporate, and Academia sponsored, sanctioned, and covered up Domestic and International Terrorist Organiztaion, along with their radicalized extremist civilian recruits are willing to go to in order to Target an unarmed, defenseless human being.

Upon receiving this notice in the mail; it becomes cause for concern and to what extent these recruits will go to cause and or inflict grave bodily harm.  If anything happens to me, I consider it MURDER IN THE FIRST.

I received the following about a Recall of High Blood Pressure Medication - Losartin.



I happened to still have the bottle from an older prescription that I had just finished taking, and thought then it was odd, because I generally receive medication/prescriptions in the brown bottle, white top, and the sticker placed on the generic plastic bottle, but in the case of the RECALLED LOSARTIN - I received the bottle from the Manufacturer TORRENT.
What this shows is a possible known contamination of the prescription and the distribution to me from the direct source, as opposed to the 99.9% of the time in the generic brown bottle with the white cap.  This on turn would be the deliberate distribution of a KNOWN Carcinogen with intent to inflict grave and life threatening physical harm.  

This is generally what all my Prescription Bottle Look Like - Not like above contaminted lot as above.







  



No comments:

Post a Comment