Tuesday, January 22, 2019

LIED TO ABOUT WAGES AT CURRENT JOB, FOUND OUT I AM MAKING LESS AS A CHECKER THAN THE BAGGER

22 January 2019

Being a Targeted Indivdiual, one of the major tenants is the tangible theft of intellectual propery, and also intellectual processes i.e. how you do what you do, and the ways in which you do it.  I have had so muich stolen from me, without due compensation that it defies words most of the time.

In particular when working, and the case of my latest employment in a Grocery Store as a Checker, my processes and how I work, have been mimicked and copied and then told to others in order to promote these individuals, while undercutting, and stealing from me.

What I found out today, was that this undercutting is so bad, that I am compelled to publicly document just how CHEATED this large grocery corporation has treated me.

While at lunch this evening, while on lunch break, it slipped out of a courtesy clerk/bagger how much  they were making, and upon learning this, I realized that basically as a CHECKER. and was one of the only checkers and or others to show up at this new store, other than one person from the deli, one bagger, and then a couple days later two other checkers - all of whom have either been offered better hours or given hours, while my hours have been cut if anything -

YET WITHIN these others who were sent to the new empty store - I WAS THE ONLY PERSON  who has been passed over, disregarded and dismised, while still doing the following, some of why all others did not do - save the bagger, who is now getting full time status work - though not full time.

1. Sweep up, what was basically extremely FINE CEMENT and PAIN DUST without a mask
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Scrub down the Checkstands
4. Sweep up the store
5. Go down into the dumpster and clean it out
6. Stock product onto the near empty shelves
7. Break down Pallets with product, that needed to be placed onto shelves

8. Up
on deciding there was excess product, and or the product was going back to the stores that provided the product for the new store - scanned the product and reset them onto the pallets -

NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A CHECKER - yet all of us did most of it - I did ALL OF IT.

Since the opening:
1. Instead of being aksed if I would be interested in upward mobility of any kind - these things are being offered to others -
2. my hours are lower than most
3. Though it is known that I am one of the fasted checkers, theuy continue to place me on the slower registers, or Express that does move, but does not pull though large quantities of groceries -
4. and this evening - found out that I was being PAID EVEN LOWER than the BAGGERS- but
5. Of all the NEW HIRES - I have the most senority i.e. there are two veterans who have been with the corporation as checkers for 30 plus years who came to the store, but as NEW Hires, I am the most Senior.


a. Am a checker
b. Know where the product is in the store
c. have agreed, since it’s opening on at least four occassions within the two weeks Wednesday - to cover shifts for checkers who have
1. Called in sick
2. Show up late
3. Don’t show up at all
4. Are getting more hours than me, and at better scheduled work times -
5. Appear now to have been offered more money as checkers - and who have LESS experience and it is KNOWNby those within management of this corporation.


What this shows is what transpires to hard working Targeted Victims’ becauser those involved
believe it is okay to treat the Victim of Targeting with such degrading disregard.

As such, I will start pubvlicly documenting what this Corporation is doing to me, and that I am not only aware of it, I am EXPOSING what is being done.

In addition, two of the person’s in charge have stated that I would like more hours to the Store Manager, who told them basically to tell me, they don’t have more hours - Yet, this same manager is telling other checkers that if they need more hours - she could work out getting them more hours.

I had also spoken with this manager, before, and was basically told to go to my training store to get more hours - so just a MYRIAD OF LIES AND LIARS - and they wonder why THEIR NUMBERS are DROPPING and why so many people are LEAVING or ASKING to GO Back to their Training Stores beause NOT EVEN THOSE STORES = have exhibited such PERP FAVORITISM-



No comments:

Post a Comment