Saturday, August 1, 2020

Community OWL Call Signal and Mocking OWL Scratched Into Fence

01 August 2030
Videos taken of Neighborhood OWL call signal to other Neighborhood recruits, it took awhile to capture because the moment I started to record their Owl Call signal it would immediately stop.

The photo of the Owl scratched into the hard core racist haters on the other side of the fence was done after I mentioned knowing their call signal and yet another common Noise Campaign.

Another tactic those utilized by this community based terrorist neighborhood watch vigilantes is he’s a Kohl signal to let each other know that have been recruited into the State corporate and academia sponsors sanction and covered up terrorist organ anization radicalized extreme is called do utilize a call signal in this case they’ve been using the hooding of an hour all day and night even though we know owls are nocturnal animals so they wouldn’t be doing that during the day here are some samples of what it’s like. But you will also see is how the moment they realize that they are being recorded because of the illegal wire warrantless wire tapping, Along with their United States department of defense military grade national security great capabilities in mirroring or shadowing and seeing what you were doing they will immediately stop the moment they realize that I’m recording from my camp the camera on my phone the only way you can do that is if you you are actually monitoring what I’m doing on the screen in real time.

There is background noise, use earbuds and you will hear the Owl Call Notifying other neighborhood recruits that I am out or that I have open my back door.



After warrantless surveillance and mentioning their OWL Call Sign to other surrounding recruited neighbors, the hard core recruits on the other side of the fence, scrawled the image of an OWL and then he pulled out his garbage can so when I opened my back footI would have to look at it.




I

No comments:

Post a Comment