Saturday, August 1, 2020

NEIGHBORS WHO USE ANONYMITY AND WEAPONIZED DARPA N3 NEUROTECHS STRIKE ME THE VICTIM

WHILE THE WEAPONIZED DARPA N3 is being used upon and against me, whereby Multiple Regions of my Brain are being Deactivated mainly: VISUAL CORTEX, AUDITORY-SENSES, and  other Regions that basically RENDER ME FROZEN, while my eyes are WIDE OPEN  - the FOLLOWING are what is done by these CLOSE RANGE and DISTANT NEIGHBORS who have access to DARPAs N3.   DARPA FedBiz Solicitation


Here are some samples - whereby I actually hear it at a very far distance/disruption to AUDITORY SENSEs, see nothing in front or around me,  in reality it is being projected to show the ANONYMOUS nature of what is being done to me - by this RACIST, BIGOTED HATE GROUP OF COMMUNITY MEMBERS - in particular close range neighbors -  
But this is what transpires all the time.  Some Racist Bigoted Neighbor/s who because they have access to projection of their voices at a distance ie Directional Ultrasound Speaker Projection they can Direct and Project themselves even if they are at a DISTANCE.  There are Several Racist Bigoted recruits within this neighborhood who can access this Directional Ultrasound Emitter System as it is Man Portable.  Thus allowing these Recruits to be several blocks away - so long as they have access to my RIGGED LIVING SPACE - the Harassment becomes AGGRAVATED 


Part of the Video where Anonymous Close Neighbors Project their Street Theater and name calling, yet proclaim they are the victims.  I was simply out on the back steps, but they at a distance will project negative comments like FREAK, FREAK, FREAK!!!  These are the type of targeted hits, where so long as these FASCIST, RACIST, BIGOTED TERRORIST CULT DRIVEN NEIGHBORS can EXPLOIT this DISABLING AND DISABILITY while staying anonymous in their attacks, they can proclaim they are the VICTIMS - instead of what they are actually doing to me.  



The Audio of that Video, where you can hear better 






VIDEO:  This is the most relevant in reference to DARPA N3 whereby, my VISUAL CORTEX, AUDITORY SENSE, and other Regions of My Brain are being disrupted, so I am unable to see, and or hear the approaching of others, in this case it appears they were right in front of me, and although my eyes were open, I not only did not see them, but my BRAIN was being zapped, so I was unable to recognize they were there.  It appears in this video that the individual is a bit amazed, as you hear WOW!! a few seconds later you will hear - WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER RIGHTS - and I also believe even before that you can hear someone else saying, What's wrong with her....  ???





VIDEO
THIS IS THE AUDIO OF THE ABOVE VIDEO - 


AUDIO



No comments:

Post a Comment