Thursday, December 19, 2013

The term ‘premeditated’ means done with willful deliberation and planning. It refers to the intention of an act.

Thursday, December 19, 2013
08:56 

I sent an email to a fellow Targeted Victim, in reference to yet another "petty item" that was removed or stolen from my room, an item that I use almost everyday, and something in which the radicalized extremist indoctrinated Perps are instructed to remove.

I think I have the timeline in which it was done.  There was a young Asian male that the owner met up with, he appeared to be High School Age, and I picked up on the neurotech manipulation that was fired.  This would appear to be the "when" the it transpired.

Needless to say, in the email there was a LEGAL issue that came up.

IF, a FELLOW TENANT MAKES HIS HOSTILE INTENTIONS VERBALLY CLEAR, and REPEATS HIS DESIRES - in this CASE TO ENSURE I AM EVICTED from this BUILDING

- DO ANY and ALL ACTS committed (i.e. breaking in, removing items, stealing items, sabotaging electronics, using anti personnel weapons, using psychological warfare tactics, firing biological-technological weapons, recruiting others to participate) in order to Make that Intent Happen - become Premeditated with Malicious Intent to do Harm to me?

In addition, because of this conspiracy to commit on the part of these Radicalized Extremist Civilian recruit's to be criminally charged for Organized Domestic Terrorism.





No comments:

Post a Comment