Friday, June 26, 2015

SCIENTOLOGY "FAIR GAME" Cycle of Violence and the Non Scientologist Nationwide Network of Civilian Perps


26 June 2015

There is a distinct Irony that has come into play, not just with the Documentary about Scientology entitled, "Going Clear" or the 2012 Interview by NBC's Rock Center with Brian Williams, interviewing former members' during the Cruise/Holmes break-up, but yet another Article/Essay was published about being a former member, and how the Church goes on the rampage/crusades to Destroy the, "Suppressive Person" whom they consider "Fair Game" -  

... and the Mirror Image of what is taking place across this nation on the streets of America by a Nationwide Network of approximately 99% NON Scientologist's who are deploying and executing Scientology tactical operations...  ?  


What is WRONG with that Picture?

A Nationwide Network of NON Scientology CIVILIAN Coalition of the Willing's, deploying and executing Scientology "Fair Game" Tactical Operations, not on Orders via the leaders within Scientology but by leaders in positions of power, authority, and or expertise within State/Corporate, Academia, Medical and or Research America.

Activating their Recruited and Indoctrinated Nationwide Network of Civilian SLEEPER CELLS, who STRIKE OUT, with Indiscriminate acts of Physical and or Instrumental Violence, when a Targeted Victim moves into their communities, shops at or in their stores, drive on the roads, eats at their restaurants, walks down the street, works in their business'

And, they commit these acts, without Question, without Reservation, without Remorse, and most of all without Regard to the Targeted Victim's Human life and or Humanity. 

NOW - here is their MIRROR IMAGE - A Visual of What is done to a Target in this case by members of the Church of Scientology under their, "Fair Game"...  and What Targeted Former Members' deal with on a daily basis - it is a Mirror of what TI's deal with on a daily basis via Organized Community Based Harassment, Workplace Mobbing/harassment, Public Stalking/Mobbing, and Remote Electronic Harassment via their Non Scientology Community Based Harassment.  




Here are excerpts of an Essay published on Gawker.com about another former member, who was an actress and how her career along with everything else were totally Derailed due to relentless harassment and discrediting.

Why I Left Scientology
Carmen Llywelyn

I was a Scientologist for eight years. Although I identified as one I didn’t really understand what actually being a Scientologist fully entailed until after a couple of years of being heavily indoctrinated. The reality of Scientology is deceptively hidden and cleverly disguised. When I look at Scientology today, I have to forgive myself for not seeing through the manipulation sooner. I’ve spent the last 13 years keeping Scientology out of my life. It hasn’t been easy, but I’ve realized that the religion is built on a foundation of violence. I’m proud to add my voice to the many who, despite fear of retribution and humiliation, have come forward to tell of our experiences. This is my story...

... I began to call my Scientologist friends “faux friends,” because who could be close to somebody when you know for a fact that they would betray your confidence in a heartbeat? In Scientology, your friend can become your worst enemy overnight. 

The backstabbing and creative deceitfulness I experienced in Scientology were what wounded me the most. Faux friends have no problems betraying you. A few years ago I looked up my former best friend on Facebook. I had been gone from Scientology for almost a decade and hadn’t spoken to anyone from the group, so I was very surprised to see pictures of me on her page, and even more surprised to see that she and her friends were gleefully making fun of me in the photos. They wrote captions comparing me to Anna Nicole Smith, saying I was going to end up dead just like her. They said I was “a missing person” and asked if “anyone [had] seen me” (but not in the helpful sense).

... Anything Jason did after our marriage ended is truly none of my business. But his participation in what happened to me and my family after our divorce is unforgivable. I always joke that for people to understand what ex-Scientologists go through, they’d have to take a class on it. One thing they would learn about is something called “Fair Game”—a practice Scientology uses to target its enemies. This is what happened to me after I divorced Jason and was disconnected from Scientology.

... Scientology has a sophisticated intelligence agency known as the Office of Special Affairs, which is essentially a complex system dedicated to ruining the lives of those it sees as enemies in any way possible. Those who work for the OSA do not follow the law. I didn’t believe any of this was real until I left and started to research it in the attempt to figure out the strange things that were happening to me and my family—like how and why my former best friend suddenly knew about everything about my personal life, and why she felt compelled to involve herself in it.


There was more. Vicious rumors were being spread about things I had said only while in session, which I was made to believe were private. Some rumors I knew could only come from certain people, like Jason. I got followed all the time. People in public would loudly discuss a conversation I had just had in private, word for word. Similar things occurred on social media.  (Directed Conversation is what the People in Public Discussing Something You just said or did in PRIVATE) 

Scientologists have no boundaries and their cruelties exclude no one. From my experience, Fair Game’s main tool is mind gamesThey’re very good at it and they play with your emotions. I’ve found they skirt the law and use methods like electronic surveillance and cell phones to monitor a person’s every word and every move...


The reason why this information is relevant to Targeting is in the FACT that 99% of the Recruited Nationwide Network of Perps, to include the boots on the ground civilian sleeper cells who perform a large portion of the Stalking, Community Based Harassment, Noise Campaigns, Vandalism, Theft, Electronic Harassment, etc - WOULD - Literally and Emphatically DENY that they were MEMBERS' of Scientology, and would NEVER Have anything to do with them because they are a CULT.  

And, I can say speaking to many of the Targeted Individuals (TI's) that approximately 99.5% of all TI's who Identify themselves as being TI's - are NOT members of Scientology, have no direct affiliations with the Church, have not spoken out against them, and basically have no open quarrel with them, therefore, it stands to reason, Scientologist's would not or should not have any reason to target TI's.  Not that they don't- just that this Nationwide Network of Recruited Civilian' Sleeper Cells would not identify their Groups Affiliation with Scientology - I guarantee this...  

Yet, the very OPERATIONAL PLAYBOOK, which can be viewed in the above You Tube Video, and the description Excerpts from the recent essay, will SHOW the MIRROR IMAGE - of how this Nationwide Network of recruited Civilian's conducting Community Based Harassment, and Workplace Mobbing comes from the Genesis' and Playbook of Scientology. 

The POINT - Ti's by and large are NOT being Targeted by Scientologists', yet the Tactical Civilian Boots on the Ground operations are far more in line with the, "Fair Game" tactics, even though it is my belief and one day I will obtain the MATERIAL PROOF that the DoD/JSOC and Co have been using American Cities and Streets as their Training Ground, and Field Testing of Anti-Personnel Weaponry.  

1. DoD / Information Operations
2. COINTELPRO
3. SCIENTOLOGY  

"Fair Game"  : Individuals or groups who are "Fair Game" are judged to be a threat to the Church and, according to the policy, can be punished and harassed using any and all means possible.[



This cannot be proven, but I was once told that the Church of Scientology was a front for the CIA, so they could conduct Behavioral Modifications, Brainwashing and Mind Control experiments - ? 


Here is one of the most COMPREHENSIVE and EXCELLENT Examples of COMMUNITY BASED HARASSMENT - and what a NOISE CAMPAIGN SOUNDS LIKE -
and to be clear those HONKING in this Video I GUARANTEE are NOT MEMBERS OF Scientology...

And, one of the most Relevant aspect and proof covered in the video, is what many TI's have claimed and accused, to include myself -  that Public Service Employees in City after City, State after State, in particular First Responders, who generally swear Oaths of Office - actively participate, conspire, deny and deprive the Victim's who show up in their Precincts' wishing to file complaints. 

This family considers what is being done to them  
SMALL TOWN TERRORISM
(Thank goodness the Krilich  family had the financial means to purchase the video surveillance to take his Perps to Court)

20/20 with Elizabeth Vargas -

Couple Claims Entire Town Has Turned Against Them



CALIFORNIA OATH OF OFFICE:  Who SWEAR's this OATH?

"Public officer and employee" includes every officer and employee of the State, including the University of California, every county, city, city and county, district, and authority, including any department, division, bureau, board, commission, agency, or instrumentality of any of the foregoing.


ARTICLE 20 MISCELLANEOUS SUBJECTS
[ Required Oath of Office ]
[ Source: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/.const/.article_20 ]
SEC. 3. Members of the Legislature, and all public officers and employees, executive, legislative, and judicial, except such inferior officers and employees as may be by law exempted, shall, before they enter upon the duties of their respective offices, take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation:
"I, ___________________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter. 
 "And I do further swear (or affirm) that I do not advocate, nor am I a member of any party or organization, political or other- wise, that now advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means; that within the five years immediately preceding the taking of this oath (or affirmation) I have not been a member of any party or organization, political or other-wise, that advocated the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means except as follows:


(If no affiliations, write in the words "No Exceptions") and that during such time as I hold the office of
______________________________________________ I will not advocate nor become (name of office) a member of any party or organization, political or otherwise, that advocates the overthrow of the Government of the United States or of the State of California by force or violence or other unlawful means."

And no other oath, declaration, or test, shall be required as a qualification for any public office or employment.


No comments:

Post a Comment