Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THE INTERCEPT NEW SNOWDEN LEAKS: COMPROMISING COMMERCIAL ANTI-VIRUS & SECURITY SOFTWARE

24 June 2015


The Intercept published an article on Tuesday with additional information from the Snowden Leaks.  Aside from the information about Targeting Individuals with Electronic Warfare, Human Intelligence operations being conducted at the LOCAL Levels -

Another part of the article dealt the "Reverse Engineering" and subversion of Anti-Virus Software,  which validates something else that transpired with me shortly after I moved down to Los Angeles in 2013.

I began noticing while doing various online search my ISP would DEFAULT to the SERVICE PROVIDER which at that time was Time Warner.  After moving to Koreatown in February, 2013, not only did this continue to transpire, but a SYMANTEC/NORTON VIRUS "FRAUD" Alert would pop up and BLOCK me from viewing an Official Website - or Upon Entering the Official Website and Clicking a link to an article or video segment, this Norton Virus Fraud Alert would pop up.

I was able to contact Symantec, along with the Print Screens of what was transpiring.  My analysis was
1. They were using Symantec/Norton proprietary coding for their own purposes i.e. STEALING their capabilities to NOW BLOCK me from viewing various Websites. 

2. That due to at that time the Net Neutrality fight, the Telecom was using these Government Access capabilities to LINE ITEM or LINK ITEM BLOCK a person from viewing specific websites, or linked content within a given Official Website - then defaulting those SPECIFIC Websites or Links BACK to the Service Provider with the message You need to Pay to view the Content.

Upon getting through to Symantec - they asked for permission to LOG into my computer to do some analytic tests.   They were unable to share with me "IF" they noticed anything as some analytic was running, and told me EVEN if they found something, they would NOT disclose that information to me.  Ultimately, they told me to contact APPLE and RE-INSTALL my operating system.  I contacted APPLE, and they too asked for permission to remotely LOG INTO my Computer, run different analytics' from the Start Up Disc / Operating System Disc.

There is also a BOILER PLATE response from these Corporation be it YAHOO, GOOGLE,  MICROSOFT, COMCAST, T-MOBILE, TIME WARNER, etc. etc. etc.

"WIPE/ERASE THE DRIVE and RE-INSTALL YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM -  You may lose data, but that is the ONLY option for you...  "

And, I have SCREAMED BACK with a plethora of Curse Words - NO - You need to get this information to the Engineers, and have them TRACE from the BACK-END who is INFILTRATING MY COMPUTER and BLOCKING, DISRUPTING and or DEGRADING my INTERNET and or TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

ANOTHER RESPONSE and this includes at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Headquarters in downtown L.A. regarding CONTINUED Cyber and Telecommunication  Exploitation and Attack

IF, I CONTINUE TO RE-INSTALL i.e. WIPE MY SYSTEM OR DRIVE CLEAN and START OVER - THERE MAY BE CODING FROM THE MALWARE / SPYWARE WHICH YOUR ENGINEERS AND OR CYBER CRIMES UNIT CAN UTILIZE TO PINPOINT THESE CONSTANT ATTACKS - THEREFORE, I WILL NOT ERASE MY CELL PHONE OR COMPUTER BECAUSE I BELIEVE THERE IS MATERIAL EVIDENCE to these TELECOM and COMPUTER ATTACKS / CRIMES  THAT CONTINUE TO TRANSPIRE AGAINST ME...  

as such I have kept electronics that run off internet and replaced them as opposed to wiping these drives clean - because I TRULY BELIEVE there IS Material Evidence to WHAT they are doing inside the operating systems of these Electronics i.e. cell phone, computers, etc...  


These are the screen shot of what was transpiring, and what  I sent to Symantec/Norton about my inability to access legitimate websites i.e. Democracy Now! links into the Official Site, or upon gaining access inside these websites, was denied access to specific Links, in the case of Democracy Now, Specific Segments I wanted to view, and the following Norton Confidential Message would appear and literally Block me from entering the website. 
(To Magnify Image:  CLICK ON Document - RIGHT CLICK & Scroll to  VIEW IMAGE use (+) to magnify screen shots. )



Time Warner DNSSearch Default to ISP provider Time Warner -
Print screen is my attempting to access Alternet.org
Note the right sidebar links
Upgrade your service
Check your TWCBS e-mail
Contact Us

(To Magnify Image:  CLICK ON Document - RIGHT CLICK & Scroll to  VIEW IMAGE use (+) to magnify screen shots. )


Here is Symantec Logging Into and Connecting with My Computer 



IN REFERENCE TO CISCO ROUTERS - This one took COMMAND and CONTROL over the RESIDENTIAL Time Warner Modem and Wireless Router, and No One in the Building was able to ACCESS the Internet without having the CISCO Guest Server Password...

SPIES HACKED COMPUTERS THANKS TO SWEEPING SECRET WARRANTS, AGGRESSIVELY STRETCHING U.K. LAW

... Also targeted by the agency’s warrants are hardware products such as large computer network routers, critical pieces of infrastructure. Hacking Cisco routers “has been good business for us and our 5-eyespartners for some time now,” boasts a 2012 NSA document previously published by The Intercept. 
The warrant memo describes GCHQ’s “capability against Cisco routers,” specifically that “GCHQ’s [hacking] operations against in-country communications switches (routers) have also benefited from SRE.” That has enabled the agency not only to access “almost any user of the internet” inside the entire country of Pakistan — but also “to re-route selective traffic across international links toward GCHQ’s passive collection systems.” The Guardian previously described, but did not publish, this memo.


No comments:

Post a Comment