Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FINANCIAL LOSS - EMPLOYMENT - SONY RECRUITING LEAD SENIOR PRODUCTION ACCOUNTANT @ $60 TO $86 PER HOUR

15 July 2015

I received a call from a job recruiter for a Contract position opening for a Lead Senior Production Accountant for Sony Pictures Entertainment.

To SHOW just how much Professional and Financial LOSS I have sustained the following Email from the Recruiter will show just how much.

The Hourly Rate is between $60.00 to $86.00 Per Hour.  It would be a six month contract job - so taking the LOWEST rate of 

$60 hr x 40 = $2,400 per week  X 52 weeks a year = $124,000 / 2 (half a year 6 months) = $62,400

At the Highest Rate, which had I been working, instead of being Blacklisted over the last (9) years, my rate would be at the highest end.

$86 hr x 40 = $3,440 per week x 52 weeks a year = $178,880 /12 x 6 = $89,440 for six months of work.  

When it comes to the REALITIES of what Target's such as myself have LITERALLY LOST in terms of Finances, due to Targeting and being Blacklisted - This EMAIL represents the REALITIES of what I have LOST over the last (8) Years due to the insidious violence of being Targeted.

I noticed the Email was addressed to the Recruiter - so I am also attaching the Print Screen from My Personal Email Account to show the Date this Joe Brown emailed me.  I was alerted to this Position because I received a call asking if I was interested in the position, and to call this Recruiter.

Most of this is about COVERING UP the FACT that for ALMOST NINE YEARS - Any attempt at EMPLOYMENT has been SYSTEMATICALLY BLOCKED, OBSTRUCTED, INTERFERED WITH, and due to the ILLEGAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE via COMPUTER NETWORK ATTACKS, EXPLOITATION AND MAN IN THE MIDDLE - DELETED before IT REACHES its DESTINATION.

For me... IT IS NINE MOTHERFUCKING YEARS... TOO, LATE!!!  

here is the Cell Message



(To Magnify Image  - Click on Photo - Right Click, scroll to View Document - Use the (+) to Magnify image. )







No comments:

Post a Comment