Wednesday, July 29, 2015

RENTAL APPLICATION DOES NOT DISCLOSE BUT WANTS WAIVER OF LIABILITY

29 July 2015

The following Scan will show two things that I have NEVER seen written into an Apartment Rental Agreement Limit of Liability that includes DEATH.

What these type of Limit of Liability begins to REALLY SHOW, if not legally PROVE, is that Prior to me being able to Live and or Work - I continue to see these type of LIABILITY CLAUSES, never before seen, but because it is KNOWN on their parts in whole or in part, THEY attempt to LIMIT their RESPONSIBILITIES - but have KNOWLEDGE which is IMPORTANT for ME in order to MAKE AN TRULY INFORMED DECISION -

My BOTTOM LINE - I would not rent or work at a place if I had FULL DISCLOSURE that I was being PLACED IN HARMS WAY, I WAS BEING USED FOR NON CONSENSUAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION, NEUROTECHNOLOGY TARGETING AND OR EXPERIMENTS AND OR ANY FORMS OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS TARGET PRACTICE, TRANSMISSION, TORTURE, ANTI-PERSONNEL. 

As such at all times if KNOWLEDGE on one part is WITHHELD from another the CLAUSE is Null and Void. 

1. Premeditation
a. knowledge that what is transpiring to a Target is harmful to that human
b. knowledge that what is being done to the Target is Torture, Physical Assault, and Biological Assault
c. knowledge without FULL DISCLOSURE to the Target that they are in HARMS WAY -

2. Death Clause


No comments:

Post a Comment