Saturday, August 23, 2014

BLOCKING CURRENT PHOTOS OF ME TO FAMILY MEMBERS -

23 August 2014

I have noticed that when I send a Current Photo of Myself to Family Members, showing that I am NOT in some TERRIBLE STATE - but actually STILL ALIVE, etc.  These Photos are not sent off, blocked from being sent, or else never gotten until much later.

What this shows me is how this entire NARRATIVE DRIVEN BULLSHIT actually OPERATES, meaning THESE TERRORIST'S need to DRIVE THE NARRATIVES to SUIT their DOMESTIC TERRORIST PURPOSES -

Upon knowing this they HIJACK my ELECTRONIC CAPABILITIES i.e. Cyber or Telecommunications, and will block various Photos, etc from being forwarded.  I can tell instantly because there is a long delay, of Proof of Delivery that arrives in my Cell Phone to let me know the Message was delivered. 

I have noticed that any self photos to family members are INSTANTLY BLOCKED from reaching the Destination of family, or forwarded at a much later time.  THIS BEGINS TO PROVE THE FACT that ANYTHING that shows me - OTHER than the NEGATIVE WAYS this DOMESTIC TERRORIST Organization attempts to - IS IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED - So these TERRORIST'S can CONTINUE TO SHAPE NEGATIVE FALSE LIGHT -

Taken and sent to a relative for a Birthday Picnic in Northern California - Saturday, August 23, 2014 - and Immediately BLOCKED - the Response was not from the Family Member I sent it to, but a Domestic Terrorist Civilian Perp with Criminal Override Access to My Telecommunication Capabilities.


As a Targeted Individual who Host's a Live Talk and Chat Show, you being to understand the Characteristics of how someone writes, or responds, and even when they come into my shows Live Chat Room, as another User, their Style becomes recognized.  The moment there is a LONG DELAY when I send a Text message or any forms of communication out to relatives - and the response is uncharacteristic of that particular family member - I can TELL that the COMMUNICATIONS have been CRIMINALLY HIJACKED and the PERSON responding is a member of this Domestic/International Terrorist Organization committing FRAUD.

Eventually, the messages are sent through, but when it comes to RECENT PHOTOS - very rarely.

Here is the PATHWAY of the TEXT MESSAGE sent this MORNING to my Bay Area Relative, and what the Difference Looks Like when Your Electronic Communications i.e. PDA / CELL PHONE has been Compromised / Hijacked by "MAN IN THE MIDDLE" and/or FOX ACID SERVER Capabilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment