Sunday, August 3, 2014

LAPD CHONG PUBLIC RELIATIONS FAILURE - AND COVER UP GALORE EVEN SENT LEAD FOR KOREATOWN TO LOCATION

Aug 3 2014 at Approximately 850am :  DUE TO INITIAL ACCUSATORY ATTITUDE and AGGRESSIVE DEMEANOR -by DEMANDING that I come from the Stairwell area - having NOTHING to do with this LAPD Officer being at this location - I ASKED, WHY? His response was BECAUSE I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU?  My Response?  WHY DO YOU WANT OR NEED TO SPEAK TO ME?  His Response - BECAUSE I SAID SO -

Immediate RED FLAG - and bottom line for me due to this scripted attitude of HUBRIS - OK, but I need to go inside because I am going to RECORD this conversation.

Upon returning to speak, his attitude and demeanor completely changed, and he was the Good Cop only concerned about things happening in his Section of Koreatown, I believe he said he was the Supervisor or LEAD for this particular area -

What this appears to be NOW is a HUGE LAPD KOREATOWN SCRIPTED -  PUBLIC RELATIONS FAILURE - based ON FALSE PRETENSES - and a MILE LONG COVER UP - and Thanks to this LEAD OFFICER/SUPERVISOR CHONG - he only helped to SHOW yet another LAPD Involvement within this Domestic Terrorist and Biological-Technological Terrorist Organization of OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY and DEPRIVATION of RIGHTS  - 

LAPD KOREATOWN PUBLIC RELATIONS FAILURE - SCRIPTED BULLSHIT -





Attitude Adjust only after told I would not speak to this Officer/Supervisor Chong without Video Taping the Conversation.  Bottom line, FALSE ASSUMPTIONS, PRESUMED to BE GUILTY, and Possible False Accusation made by new Korean Male Move In.   Leads this Officer to Demand to SPEAK TO ME - Because he SAID SO...  Demeanor Changes because Camera and Audio is Rolling.  Taped this only because of attitude and demand to speak to me, without initially indicating WHY when asked.  And, Ultimately highly Scripted Talking Points, upon knowing he was being filmed.

- THIS IS WHY FILMING MAKES A DIFFERENCE - THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT TYPE OF OFFICER YOU WILL COME IN CONTACT WITH -

NAKED Brooklyn woman dragged from apartment, left TOPLESS in hallway by NYPD


WHAT HAPPENED?

I was finishing up an email to a fellow Target, sent it out, then decided to go outside to smoke, since that is what I do several times a day.  I noticed the new move in Korean Male speaking with an LAPD Officer, I was looking over, and after this Officer finished speaking with this Korean Male, he calls out to me and tells me to COME OVER where he is.  When asked WHY?  He states BECAUSE I SAID SO - When asked WHY AGAIN - He says because he has some Questions.  When asked what Questions do you have?  He would not speak unless I went over to him...

Since this UNKNOWN CALLER, or Some Letter of Complaint for NO KNOWN INCIDENT TAKING PLACE at the time, was Here, was another Red Flag beyond his attitude demanding to speak to me, thus the Only way I would converse with this LAPD Officer was to RECORD the Conversation, which I let him know I would be doing. 

(NOTE: The Korean Male is now attempting to state he had no idea what was going on??? - same male who already did theatrics falsely accusing me of hitting his vehicle - so his lies don't work on me)

LAPD Chong's GREATEST MISTAKE was to slip and call me EUNICE - even though in the video upon being asked my name by Officer Chong, I clearly stated my Full Name - 

There is a collaborative COVER UP taking place, and this Targeting was sanctioned by various LAPD Employees - and this Chong appears to be yet another one in the Asian/Korean Connection, like the other younger Asian Officer that came twice to this location to speak to Dan, but only after Dan had inside information, and ensured he was not at this location when LAPD Arrived. 

This could be in part because the Property Owner's son stated that he had two siblings, one who works for the NYPD, and another in the FBI - If, this is a True Statement by the Property Owner, Song Cha Choe's SON - then what we have here is MAJOR COVER UP CENTRAL at 901 S. Catalina, Los Angeles, CA - in Systemic Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy Against Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment