Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE : MALWARE Coding that Pinpoints Specific App "CAMERA ROLL" on MS Ops System: Blocks Viewing of Photos or Videos on Cell Phone

27 October 2014

T-MOBILE CELL PHONE NETWORK and MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM "CAMERA ROLL" APPLICATION - HOW BOTH ARE COMPROMISED - WHICH THEN COMPROMISES - ME THE USER -  

Without an Operational Network (T-Mobile) - No Malware can Infiltrate an Operating System (Microsoft) and then Place Pinpoint Specific Coding that BLOCKS me from Viewing Photos or Videos TAKEN FROM my Cell Phone, yet CANNOT BE VIEWED ON my cell phone...


OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE : THIS IS YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY WHICH TO PLACE MALWARE AND CODING THAT SPECIFICALLY TARGET'S - A PDA/CELL PHONES OPERATIONAL CAPABILITIES - IN THIS CASE THE CAMERA ROLL APPLICATION TO INSTANTLY VIEW PHOTOS OR VIDEOS TAKEN.

IT IS A BLATANT MEANS BY WHICH TO OBSTRUCT, DELAY,  BLOCK, AND STOP MY ABILITY TO UTILIZE THIS BUILT IN MICROSOFT SOFTWARE APPLICATION TO POPULATE PHOTOS OR VIDEOS TAKEN BY MY PDA/CELL PHONE - THAT I AM LEGALLY DOCUMENTING IN REFERENCE TO THE CRIMES TAKING PLACE, UPON AND AGAINST ME by RECRUITED MEMBERS OF THIS DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, IN WHICH INFORMATION VIA VIDEO OR PHOTOS TAKEN CANNOT BE INSTANTLY VIEWED VIA MY NOKIA LUMIA, 521 MICROSOFT OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE APPLICATION - CAMERA ROLL 

IT OBSTRUCTS MY ABILITY TO VIEW THE CONTENT THAT I HAVE CREATED OR TAKEN, AND SHOULD ANY LEGAL OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WANT TO VIEW THE CONTENT - THEY, TOO WOULD BE BLOCKED FROM INSTANT VIEWING -

WHAT THIS LATEST ROOTKIT/MALWARE IS DOING IS TO PROVIDE THIS EXTERNAL THIRD PARTY OF DOMESTIC TERRORIST'S WITH THE ABILITY TO COPY THAT INFORMATION - AND IF THEY FEEL IT INCRIMINATES ANY MEMBER OR MEMBERS OF THEIR ORGANIZATION - TO DEGRADE AND OR OUTRIGHT DESTROY THAT CONTENT OF DOCUMENTED INFORMATION - EVEN BEFORE I CAN TAKE IT OUT OF MY CELL PHONE - UPLOAD IT TO MY DESKTOP AND VIEW ITS CONTENT - 





On, 27 October 2014 I purchased a new 32 G MicroSD Card for my PDA/Cell Phone, Nokia Lumia 521.  Upon inserting the MicroSD Card, rebooting the phone, and launching the Camera - It queued me with the following prompt

Camera Roll
Press the camera button,
snap a few pictures, and 
they'll be saved here.

You can take a photo even
when your phone is locked,
Press and hold the camera
button and away you go.
Upon doing exactly that and going back to the Camera Roll to see the Test Photos I had taken, the photos were nowhere to be found.  The above information continues to show, and the photos and videos cannot be viewed.

Immediately, I thought it was a damaged or corrupted, brand new MicroSD Card, but that was not the case because upon taking it out of the phone, and placing it in an Adapter, then into the the SD Card Reader onto my Desktop and populating the MicroSD card - ALL the Test Photos and Videos populated.

Steps I took
1. Rebooted by, Powering Down, took out battery, and the MicroSD Card , reinserted - Powered back on (no result)
2. Powered Down, took out the MicroSD Card, inserted into Adapter, placed in SD Card Reader and populated the card on the Desktop
a. Camera Software Copied to MicroSD Card
b. Test photos and videos were saved to MicroSD Card

Conclusion:  There is NO REASON why the CAMERA ROLL FUNCTION is not Operational on the PDA/Cell Phone Camera.  Yet, this function will not Show any of the Test photos or videos Taken - EVEN with the following

1. No Corruption or Bad MicroSD Card
2. Cell Phone Camera Appears to be Working
a. via Test Photos and Videos
b. Copied Camera Software to MicroSD Card
c. Test Photos and Video were Saved to MicroSD Card

Due to the above facts of operational capabilities via the Cell Camera and MicroSD Card, there is NO REASON the PDA/Cell Phone is not DISPLAYING those photos after taking on the phone.  Unless, there is external 3rd Party Tampering has TAMPERED with the Software, which Denys my ability to VIEW the Content / Photos or Videos that I take, without first having to remove the SD Card 

ALSO NOTE: Upon after speaking to the Telecommunication Provider -
1. We were also unable to BACK UP other Content to the Microsoft Cloud, in order to do additional troubleshooting

27 October 2014
15:52 PM PDT
611 Customer Care to TMOBILE
Omar
Via trouble shooting of the phone, and my refusal to WIPE my Nokia Lumia PDA clean
1. Back Up Option Disabled
2. Camera Roll - One section Disabled
3. Plug phone via USB to Desktop/Computer and Transfer data -

All three options via the Microsoft Operating System have been CODE SPECIFIC BLOCKED -
 Because this is a Criminal issues, due to the SPECIFIC NATURE of what has been SYSTEMATICALLY DISABLED on my Cell Phone - it warranted having TMobile do more analysis, and then provide me with assistance to contact law enforcement to conduct a Criminal Investigation.

I was told to take my Cell Phone to a TMobile Store, ask the Store Clerk to Contact the Technical Department at TMobile, and figure out what else could be done, and how TMobile needed to assist me in Filing a Police Report for criminal investigation  - as opposed to Wiping the phone clean in which EVIDENCE would be DESTROYED.  


28 October 2014
Approximately 12:00 PM PDT
Arrive at the TMobile Store #7519, Hollywood and Western 

Speak with a Justin, explain the situation, and let him know that I need then to contact TMobile Tech. and figure out what can be done, without Wiping the Phone and possible evidence of a crime from my cell phone.  I am met with nothing but OBSTRUCTIONS, and Queued DENIAL of SERVICE - told that there was nothing they could do, other than for me to WIPE the PHONE CLEAN - which was NOT REGISTERING that if a Crime can be FOUND within Cell Phone that is EVIDENCE of a CRIME - and therefore, NOT AN OPTION.

Justin went around in circles, on queue - and I finally said Get me the Manager.   At various stages in the process, this employee felt uncomfortable at the sheer level of obstructing that was transpiring at the TMobile Store, even though he was fully aware that I would be arriving to discuss with them the need to have TMobile assist me with Law Enforcement Filing of the Possible Security breach in my Telecommunications. 

DAVID was the name of the proclaimed manager, whom I have NEVER seen in the TMobile Store, and I have gone there every month for almost a year to pay my bill.  This so called Manager, continued OBSTRUCT the due process of law, by also REFUSING to CONTACT the TMobile Technical Support from the Store and Work with the engineers. 

His refusal and dismissive attitude only severed to INCITE the already Negative situation of Non Compliance of a Customer Request, when explaining the situation to TMobile this store manager.  In the End, not only did this Store Manager NEVER CONTACT Technical Support for me, but delayed throughout the process, and upon speaking with the Hollywood/Wilcox Police Station,  Stated to the LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER on the LINE - "THANK YOU FOR HELPING US ON THIS ONE" - Upon questioning this Employee about HELPING ON WHAT ONE?  He could not answer - Meaning, Los Angeles Police Department was already NOTIFIED that they would be CONTACTED about Me filing a Criminal Incident Report about the latest in Computer Network/Telecommunication Network Cyber Crime -

What made what this DAVID said recognizable, was in the fact that he was in the back room, and should have had NO IDEA that I was contacting Local Law Enforcement from the store.

I spent the next couple hours on the phone with 611 to TMobile inside the TMobile Store due to REFUSAL to CONTACT adequately the TMOBILE Technical Support - Thus, inside the TMobile Store, I had to USE MY OWN PHONE - to CONTACT TMOBILE -

611 - 
13:11 PM PDT TO 14:33 PM PDT - ON THE PHONE WITH TMOBILE TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA MY OWN PHONE as I was inside the TMobile Store - 

 Thomas - Same Talking POINT - WIPE THE PHONE CLEAN, and go to the police to file a report, then TMobile would act - but they would not do it for me the customer, only if asked by Law Enforcement -

LUIS - Same Talking Point - WIPE THE PHONE CLEAN - but he did inform me that TMobile has the capability to do forensic analysis on the line of customers to determine all areas compromises have transpired but I had to contact local law enforcement, and have them contact TMobile.  

14:35 PM - 
 213.382-9102 - After Automated Queue, connection, then no answer via perpetual ringing

14:39 PM
877.275-5273 - After Automated Queue, connection, then no answer via perpetual ringing 
213.382-9102 - After Automated Queue, connection, then no answer via perpetual ringing

14:41 PM -
877.275-5273 - After Automated Queue, connection, then no answer via perpetual ringing

Figured my phone was compromised so I asked another TMobile Clerk if I could utilize the Landline from the store.  I dialed the numbers and the same action happened. 

I then asked the clerk if he would dial for me to see what he got, so he used another phone, and dialed the number for me.  He got the same thing, no answer, just perpetual ringing.

He then went online and found the number to the 

Hollywood/Wilcox Station and provided me with the number 

213.972-2971 - via the landline at the TMobile Store - 

Same Outcome - After Automated Queue, connection, then no answer via perpetual ringing

When both of us got the perpetual ringing, he then decided to try another phone in the store and dial via the wireless in the store.  Upon dialing the number from the Random Display Cell Phone - it was immediately answered after the automated queue.

The Clerk handed me the phone, and the moment I stated that I was in the TMobile store, this Officer at the Hollywood/Wilcox Station immediately went into Defense Mode and basically utilized all the standard talking points in order to obstruct me from filing an incident report with LAPD.
1. Call the FBI
2. What exactly happened, well that is not a crime
3. We don't have the capabilities to do that kind of work
4. Let me talk to the Manager - Upon speaking with the Manager, David - he made reference to I was claiming my phone was Hacked - that it was getting bad, and then he THANKED THIS OFFICER FOR GOING ALONG WITH IT...

At, Approximately 
15:30 PM PDT
LAPD Olympic Station

Front Desk, Officer Stilkey #17277
Same Talking Points as above, to include
Well, I don't go running to the cops every time I get malware in my computer...









 










No comments:

Post a Comment