Thursday, July 26, 2018

CHASE Bank Country Club Gate - Safety Deposit Box - Unsecured Box

26 July 2018

I went into the local Chase Bank at the Country Club Gate in Pacific Grove, CA today, in particular to put back some jewelry I had taken out to wear at my nieces wedding.

This is the second time I have noticed that the first of two boxes is NOT secure by the BANKER'S Key - meaning, when they close the box both keys are supposed to close the box, but only MY KEY is utilized to actually open and close this box.

What this shows is that the thousands of dollars and other papers that should be secured behind that Safety Deposit Box has been TOTALLY COMPROMISED by the BANK and or BANKING EMPLOYEES - and because of this, THEY ARE NOW FULLY CRIMINALLY LIABLE for any and all losses, tampering, and theft to include the replacement of precious stones worth thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars by way of turning what otherwise should be a TWO KEY security, into one key, MINE.

And because they take copies of all my keys - these States Sponsored Terrorist's - have convinced the BANKING Industry to take what EVERYONE ELSE - has the RIGHT TO BE SECURE IN - and turn it into a box that if someone has a copy of my key - can access this box.

In addition, one of the boxes, which both were set up to ensure there was a CODE / PIN number - had one of the boxes, probably the first box - PIN DELETED from the RECORDS.

14:40 PM - Sarah was immediate, and already had her talking point -

The usual Bullshit
1. The boxes are secure - NOPE - already know that the Banking Key was already turned when the door was closed - therefore, it is MY KEY which is controlling the opening and closing of that box
2. PIN number to get access into the box - WRONG answer Sarah - by attempting to state I did not set up a PIN is a full scale fallacious lie because I set it up and have had to access the box on different occasions, to include two weeks ago, to take some jewelry that I was going to wear to my nieces wedding.  From that date, to today - someone ACCESSED my information at the bank, and deleted the PIN to one of the boxes.  

It is quite amazing how QUICKLY the BANK is notified that I am legally documenting what transpired, but once again - I KNOW they have not only accessed the contents within this box, but have probably STOLEN and or COPIED private information held. 

This shows the LEVEL of CRIMINAL FRAUD - and NONE OF THE CONTENTS had better have been replaced with replica's and or other means. 




No comments:

Post a Comment