Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Employment Agency Exercise in Futility - Was Questioned About Taura

24 July 2018

WRONGFULLY ACCUSED - USED BY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY TO FURTHER SELL THESE STATE SPONSORED DOMESTIC TERRORIST'S LIES - Also shows the identification of two temp employee from the very agency who sent me out today - and that they stood to GAIN from my former employer by permanent placement of their temps -

Went to an interview today based on an Employment Agency - which was an Orchestrated Targeted Hit by both members of this Employment Agency, along with the Company, but I could tell that this was an orchestrated set up.

One of the first questions I was asked was how I got along with 'others' i.e. peers, and this was not unlike the question that the agency asked me as well.  I stated truthfully that I expressed disappointment in their decision, and that it was basically wrong terminating this individual, but the Robert Talbott, Inc. led this employee to believe I was the one who got her fired.

Just to validate and prove, I was the one who attempted to stand up for this employee, and had warned her on various occasions, that the Human Resource Manager could not stand her, and was looking for excuses, and that she should be very careful.

But, this individual is now going on interviews basically bad mouthing me, because Talbott, chose to scapegoat and smear me under false pretenses and flat out lies.  This email is to prove, that I was always attempting to defend her, and that the reason she got in trouble the final time, was because she yelled at me for attempting to train her, and she did it in front of 'everyone' in finance to include the Controller.  He was forced to go to Human Resources because of the incident, not me.  And, I was DRAGGED into yet another MEETING with HR -

What this interview has shown is the sheer infiltration and compromises that are taking place right here on the Monterey Peninsula, and how they Conspire under the true Conspiracy Law


TITLE 18 CONSPIRACY LAWS TAKE YOUR PICK MOST ALL APPLY TO MY TARGETING

As such the Interviewer was already shut off from what I had to say because she believed the LIES and SLANDER about me being some type of person who does not get along with fellow peers.

Here is the documented proof that what I told both the agency and this company was factual and true.  I was trying to protect this employee that I knew Human Resources was trying to get rid of, and expressed this to the Owner of the Company, along with his Son.


From: June Kuwatani
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:27 AM
To: Janet Ortega <jortega@roberttalbott.com>
Cc: Bobby Corliss <bcorliss@roberttalbott.com>; Bob Corliss <rjcorliss@roberttalbott.com>
Subject: RE: Continued Aggressive, Threatening Behavior by Controller, Michael Weber - Who Refused to Move Away from Me and My Desk - When Asked Repeatedly

Hi Janet,
What exactly am I reporting for? You have already been told that I declined and refuse the following due to the EEOC/DFEH case against Controller, Michael Weber and Robert Talbott, Inc.
1. Change in Position Title 2. Change in pay
3. Change in job duties 

Since, all of these are a part of the formal legal complaint, as such, until the full investigation and or what now appears to be imminent litigation transpires, I have and will continue to decline any changes, alterations, and or attempts to coerce, force, and or job threaten said changes onto me. 

I come to work and do what I was hired to do, and in point of fact, have risen above and beyond, by learning other aspects of a new system, Momentis, worked with other departments, at times assisting them when needed, and most of all, quietly taking various parts of the corporate side Accounts Payable, since the termination of Staff Accountant, Taura Thomas, from which I felt was an extreme measure, since one of the incidents, which involved myself, Ms. Thomas was contrite and chose to take the opportunity to accept responsibility and apologized to me. This to me was something that showed a level of professionalism,

that has not been exhibited by Controller, Michael Weber, who has continued to be blame myself, and or been allowed to indiscriminately target and harass based on his false belief that.



  1. The company will continue to cover up for Controller, Michael Weber
  2. The company will continue to protect, Controller, Michael Weber
  3. Controller, Michael Weber appears at this point to believe, he can do, say and or acts in any manner he feels like
    because he is the superior over his subordinates, therefore whatever he does is permissible
  4. The company will find any loophole in their attempts to cover up and or manipulate the situation, to protect their own
    interests, which was once again has been clearly exhibited by the latest two emails
    a. Evasive email ( your moving, your reporting to a new supervisor, your job will essential stay the same, your title is

    changing, your pay is changing)
Human Resources has provided no discussions with me, no clear definitions of anything, and when you were told via email, “I decline, based on extenuating factors, you come back with a second email, as evasive as the first and basically threatening me to make the move. You can attempt to word your emails as passive and supporting as you think you are doing, but the
subtle “intent and threat” are very clear. 


Move or Else! Report to or Else! Take what is being offered or else! We don’t have to provide you with any information... Just do what you are told, or Else!!
You know, all I asked Bob, was to allow me to come to work and do the job I was hired to do, which I am good at, without having to deal with these type of manipulative, evasive, ambiguous, threatening maneuvers.
If you cannot provide me with details, then my response to you is

Regards,
June T. Kuwatani Accounts Payable

Robert Talbott, Inc.
2901 Monterey Salinas Highway | Monterey, CA 93940 P: 831.649.6000 Ext. 338
Or else, What?
The information contained in this message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged, private and/or confidential information protected by state and federal law. Penalties may be assessed for unauthorized use and/or disclosure. This message and any attachments are intended for the designated recipient only. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and return or destroy the information. 



Due to direct tampering with my ability to PDF files from my email without them being cut off, I have printed the screen shots of the actual email sent to the recipients showing I was letting them know what they did to Taura was WRONG!!!






Here is the documents in reference to the meeting the two of us had, and how both Human Resources and Controller, Michael Weber attempt to shift the blame onto both of us, and if it was not for Taura who interrupted, Caucasian, Controller, Michael Weber, both he and Human Resources were attempting to use it as a weapon against both of us.

This is what a Corporate HIT JOB looks like and how they will literally LIE in order to find EXCUSES to Retaliate.  This Taura has no idea to this day, that I was trying to protect a fellow peer, not get her fired, but the company gave the false impression it was me who got her fired.

These are the type of systemic LIES both Slander and Libel that continue to be promoted by members of this State sponsored Domestic Terrorist Organization, and how they aggressively recruit their Civilian Sleeper Cells to seek out and assist in the literal Democide of a fellow community member.










No comments:

Post a Comment