Saturday, July 28, 2018

Target Store - Employees Change Price on Hydro Silk Blades - From $12.79 to $16.89

28 July 2018

28 July 2018

On 7/26/18 at 11:43 am pt I was overcharged for my Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care 4 pack.   

Note:  I was charged $16.89 with a $1 discount  $15.78 but the online price is only $12.79.

Here is what this shows
1. My online searches are being not just monitored but also tracked.  If I decide to purchase at say Target, compromised employees will
2. Increase the price of the product to steal and cheat me on what otherwise would be the normal price is $12.79.

3. This type of cyber stalking has led to numerous time
A. Product is removed from the shelf thus depriving me of the product (see below videos of blatant 'removal' of item, generally based via online search for product)
B. A price change such as this documented item where the price is significantly increased.

These type of systematic tampering due to the violence of aggravated stalking and in particular cyber stalking and monitoring has led to thousands of dollars in basic product loss.  

This does not include the loss of household and other personal items that are stolen in order to replenish some perps/state sponsored terrorists supplies from dish soap, shampoo, soaps, cleaning product all the way to food, which is stolen due to criminal breaking and entering and criminal trespass.

 What this becomes is yet additional documentation into how extensive the civilian radicalized extremists for this State, Corporate and Academia sponsored, sanctioned, and covered up Domestic Terrorist Organization will go to.  In this case I have the documents to show the cash register receipt, versus the significant lower price from the Target website. 

I was charged initially $16.89, and had a $1 discount/coupon on the box, and was charged $15.89 - But the actual online sells the blades for $12.79.  As such I was overcharged almost $3 for the exact same razor blade refills. 



From my email based on my Online Search - and - this Violence of Criminal, Warrantless Cyber Stalking, Monitoring, and ultimately in this case Overcharging of a grocery item. 







The following are videos I have taken over time, and how my Online Searches for various products and the retail stores that carries the product, will not just be removed, but every other item will be fully stocked, save the ONE item I show up at the retail store to purchase.  What this shows is two-fold in criminal nature.

1. the Warrantless cyber hacking, stalking and monitoring of what I am doing online, to include searches for items, generally on sale being monitored.
2. Upon noticing that I intend to purchase at a specific retail store,
a. a recruited employee and or employees from within that retail store, will systematically REMOVE that particular item from the shelf, make sure 'all other' product from different manufactureres are fully stocked, and then with first degree, malicious, intent - deprive of me the item, which I wish to purchase.

I have called out the Unruh Civil Rights Act because it has to do with discrmininatory practices on the part of the retail store and or retail store compromised employee and or employees who do not grasp the fact that
1. they obtained the information illegally
2. they are acting upon illegal information
3. are violating the civil rights of that customer by denying them the ability to purchase an item that was deliberately removed from the shelves in order to deprive the customer of being able to purchase it. 

Again, over the years, I have noticed this type of TWO-FOLD Attack against me.
1. the Criminal, Warrantless Cyber Stalking, Hacking, Monitoring - and utilizing this privately held information by publicly providing it to recruited Civilian Employees who then take it to the NEXT LEVEL
2. EITHER
A. Remove the Item from the Shelf
B. Jack up the prices or alter the prices on the item.


https://www.youtube.com/user/aldamysteriosa1/search?query=item+removed

Target Employees Pills Product From Shelf

Walgreens Seaside, Ca Pulls Vitamin D3 5000iu Off Shelf

Perp Tactic: Removal of Item From Fully Stocked Shelf - Today my Diet Canada Dry

NSA Knows Online Search, Vons & Staples Product Removed, NSA Quantum Store Netwrk Access

Perp Tactic REMOVE Item from Shelf: .99 Cent Sunset Blvd HWood, 2Wks in a Row

Target Employees Pulls Product From Shelf






No comments:

Post a Comment