Thursday, August 2, 2018

TALKSHOE DELETES 300 PLUS OF MY RECORDINGS FROM 2012-2014

02 August 2018 - What has transpired with TalkShoe.com shows the felony Conspiracy to work in tandem with United States Government Agencies, to systematically Destroy recordings of my live broadcasts from inception in November, 2012 thru all of 2014.  There are over (700) recordings that I did in order to document my targeting, and the sourced information, from which I linked for others to be able to utilize and read, that have now been systematically removed from TalkShoe.com, to include what was left which was the RSS Archive feeds, which had all the links of the sourced material I covered based on the shows Topic. 

This shows the levels and depths of cover-up and deliberate destruction to evidence based documentation in an effort to cover up the crimes, felonies, and other heinous acts and actions that have been deployed and executed upon and against my human living life.

It is basically attempting to not just cover up the crimes, but to ERASE any digital footprint of the literal fact that Target's such as myself, took the time to do the research, identify the culprits, and then publish my findings online.







No comments:

Post a Comment