Sunday, November 25, 2018

Stolen Time/Coercive Altered State - DARPA N3 is Triggered Hypnotic State

 One of the tenants of my targeting,  in particular with the weaponization of neurrotechnologies, nano-neurotechnologies, and other cognitive altering capabilities i.e. Hypnotic States and Mechanical triggered altered states is to manipulate outcomes to include commit Fraud, Theft, and other means to benefit them, while leaving me completely vulnerable to their abuses and physical attacks.

This is to legally document that any and all benefits and or fraud / malfeasance committed while under this deliberate triggered altered state is considered Coercion, Coercive Force, Fraud, and Or Coercive Manipulation to include but not limited to Mechanical manipulations and Triggered Manipulations.

NO ONE IS TO BENEFIT, and or attempt to gain from me during these triggered and or mechanically altered states.  And those who have are criminally accountable for what they did benefit from and or thought to absolve themselves from their criminal accountability and or responsibility for what they coercively manipulated out of me while being deliberately and with malicious intent into these altered states.

I have known this to occur since the beginning but of late I am being triggered constantly and there is no telling what I am being made to do but I do know that EMT has shown up almost every time I’ve been to work in Carmel which leads me to believe I have sustained massive physical assaults and abuse enough for emergency medical to be called in.  This could also include during these coercive states to also be induced to lash out and not know what is being commanded.

I do not suffer from multiple personalities, and or disassociative disease- EVERYTHING that is transpiring to me is being Mechanically Manipulated and or Triggered by others using the Triggers provided to them.

This is FRAUD and always has been -  and no one knows that better than the victim who knows they are being triggered and or mechanically induced, and who has been of late and is constantly being Induced against my will, without my consent, and indiscriminately by total strangers who have capitalized and with moral turpitude, abusivelu used and abused their weaponized access tome, who have raped not just my body literally but my mind and body on a constant basis, and I have been left without a means by which to STOP and or PROTECT MYSELF from such ritualistic, cult driven torturous abuses.

In addition,  I was coming out of one of the Triggered targeting while at work in Carmel, when one of the cashiers must have been apologizing to the customer.  He said something like, I know we have to wait until they can get her back in place; basically unfreezing my brain and everyone around me pretends as if no time has passed but in reality SEVERAL HEINOUS things have transpired and actual time has passed.

These crimes against me are so agregious it defies humanity....




No comments:

Post a Comment