Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Targeted: (2) Weeks Payroll Checks and Racist & Religious Intolerence Rears It’s Ugly Head At Work

27 Nov 2018

First Targeted Hit
Update:  Thursday, 29 November 2018 telephoned store about prior two weeks,could not be found a. Then had them check for today’s paycheck, this was also not in the checks for today.  Made the necessary call.  After no response, sent text message to Union Rep.  Received call back, still not sure where check is but I thinks they know.  Need to call him 30 November 2018 to see if they found where my checks are.

Went in to work a little early to ask for two weeks of payroll checks from the safe, which I remembered and wanted to get since I was off the next couple days.  Sandy was busy at the time so I told her I would wait till my break.  At break, Sandy was at lunch so I asked the lead for closing, Lee if he could get my checks for me.  Upon looking he was unable to find it, and to,d me to call Lupe in the morning.  This was the same response from Sandy who claimed she had also looked through the Alpha Folder and could not find my two weeks of checks.

The next hit had to do with my ringing up a Caucasian, older couple for small vegetable items, which have a code and i look at the screen to identify the item as well.  In this case the N3 was being used to Frreze My Brain, and now it is apparent store employees work directly with this Terrorist Organization because what showed up on the register tape was not the item I had put into the register to read.  I notice when this transpires the item total already shows without me pushing the touch screen to total the items.
1.  There is Virtual key access manipulation taking place and this is in line with what I have already documented about knowing I have rung up say $250 with of groceries and this is with discounts but the FINAL total will be like $80 and this sets me off because I know they are using me or scapegoating me when this is being done.
2. There will be an increase with voids / manager over rides because I am scanning and my arm or someone from behind jerks me so that it double scans.
3. Or in this case with the customers it was highly orchestrated.
A. Caucasian elder couple comes back to my register talking loud about WHAT IS THIS BUDDHA HAND you charged me for?  Since, I had never heard of such a thing I had no ideas what it was or why it showed up on the customers receipt.
Then it clicked when it just so happens another Caucasian female, KNOWS all about this Buddha hand, and goes into a lengthy detail, about it having these LONG UGLY CLAW like finger and was some fruit.

At which point I called over George who was monitoring the self check out to see if he knew why this BUDDHA HAND had shown up on the receipt.  We gave the couple their refund




BUT this was a targeted hit.  Being Asian and having several family members who happen to be Buddhist, and because several not just customers, and tonight I heard Sandy say Praise Be GOD, and was told about another couple employees who also follow the faith, it’s been real easy to recruit even employees to assist in Targeting me at work

Hence, no payroll checks or missing/misplaced payroll checks.  Having someone go into scripted detail about the UGLY FINGERS the BUDDHA HAND fruit has, which HAD TO BE PROGRAMMED INTO THE REGISTER LISTING, by some employee (working in tandem with this terrorist cult) But yet again, one specific religious belief in this case attempting to
1. Excuse their bad and violent behavior against me
2. Attempt to to disparage and put down another religion or having no religion at all
3. Attempt to feel superior over someone some think may be Buddhist
4. Make the wrong assumption that because I am Japanese, the link must be Buddhism is not only stereotype thinking but highly racist and an attempt to believe their religious and or other spiritual and or no beliefs make them superior to say Buddhists really shows the intolerence, ignorance and bigotry of a large number who have come to target me because it is not just this religion but many different groups jockeying to proclaim THEY are superior to the other group/s but here is the PROBLEM... I am the Target Who is being Targeted by ALL OF THEM.

To top off my evening was another Caucasian couple who loudly asked me... ARE YOU THE DEVIL?

I am currently trying to be a checker at a grocery store in order to make a living, and these fanatics are trying to undermine my every move/s because of what they believe and or have been led to believe...

It’s out of control ....






No comments:

Post a Comment