Friday, November 16, 2018

UFCW Local 5 - Salinas, CA - Hand Delivered Completed Start Paperwork with Confidential Info - Provided Copies of these Forms, Which Were Stolen From My Vehicle

16 November 2018 -  
THIS DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION POSES A DIRECT THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY -

CONFIDENTIAL UNION PAPERWORK STOLEN FROM VEHICLE/ME - BY DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION - WHO CONTINUE TO STALK MY EVERY LOCATION AND STEAL - IN THIS CASE COPIES OF MY START UNION PAPERWORK WITH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SUCH AS MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, SIGNATURE AND BENEFICIARY INFORMATION - I AM GLAD I DID NOT HAVE THE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS OF MY DESIGNATED BENEFICIARIES - I.E. MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS AT THE TIME OF DROP OFF - OTHERWISE, THESE TERRORIST'S WOULD HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO THEM AND OR STOLEN THEIR IDENTITIES,  THE WAY THEY HAVE AND CONTINUE TO STEAL MINE -

I traveled to Salinas, CA to Hand Deliver the Filled Out Start paperwork for the Union to include my  information, and beneficiaries, which I designated my nieces and nephews.  By the time I returned home to Pacific Grove, CA - the Signed Documents were Stolen From Me...

Upon completion of these forms at the UFCW Local 5, I asked for a copy of them so I could keep them in my files.  I stopped at two locations, after being provided with the copies of all forms I had filled out, and while I was there they checked on my status from back in the late 80's when I worked for a brief time as a Booth Clerk for the Safeway Corporation.  Apparently, I had cashed out in 1992, whatever funds were there, but because I had turned in the paperwork prior to my (30) days, there would be no fees.

Prior to finding the location of the UFCW Local 5 - I had passed it on North Main Street in Salinas - but was close to the location where I purchase my loose tobacco, so I decided to go there first and then head over to the UFCW Local 5 to hand deliver the filled out paperwork.  Upon completing the Beneficiary paperwork, which I designated my Nieces and Nephews for - I asked for and they were kind enough to provide a copy of these forms.

 From that point, I decided to stop at the following locations:
1. KMART in Salinas, CA
2. Asian/Korean Market on Broadway in Seaside, CA
3. In front of home - where a Jeep was parked waiting for me to arrive -

I also recorded part of my meeting with the Union to document I was there, but that recording has since been deleted.  What I do have is the pending credit card information for MI FIESTA on North Main about a mile and a half from the UFCW Local 5 - to show not only was I in that area but also is where I, after purchasing the loose tobacco, stopped to drop off the filled out paperwork.

THIS DOMESTIC TERRORIST CULT - in order to cover up their crimes, thought they could give the FALSE impression that I did not show up at the UFCW - but I found the Receipt from the Tobacco Shop where I purchase my loose tobacco to show not only was I in the area, but I can timeline events based on the register receipt. 

Therefore, due to this INSIDIOUS, AGGRAVATED, VIOLENT STALKING and CONTINUAL PLOTS to STEAL Privately HELD INFORMATION - in this Case Private Union Information to include my designation of Beneficiaries, which are my Nieces and Nephews, and I am glad I did not provide them at the time with their Social Security Numbers, because had I their Confidential Information, and Identities could also have been stolen via these Confidential Union Documents.  

THIS IS NOT A GAME - THESE ARE VIOLENT ACTS OF AGGRAVATED STALKING AND THEFT - AND IT COMPROMISES THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF TARGET'S SUCH AS MYSELF -   No matter what bullshit lies this Terrorist Cult thinks to tell - there is always some means by which I can document - to SHOW that I am the ONE TELLING THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH!!! - 


MI FIESTA SMOKE SHOP
1403 N. MAIN STREET -

From leaving this lot on the same side of North Main - I traveled to the UFCW Local 5 to Drop off the completed forms sent to me and was provided COPIES of these completed forms - THIS was STOLEN from me due to AGGRAVATED STALKING and CRIMINAL THEFT -

UFCW LOCAL 5
1145 N. MAIN STREET 


While At the UFCW Local 5, dropping off my completed start paperwork, I noticed a Cup with the UFCW 5 full of Embossed Pens.  I took a couple to use - but this will also provide proof of having shown up at the UFCW to Drop off my completed Start Union Paperwork and Copies Stolen from my vehicle, with Confidential Information. 









Also note due to the shutting down of both brain and biology via the Weaponization of DARPA'S N3 PORTABLE CAPABILITIES - there is a possibility that I was attacked during this time, and access to my vehicle, not unlike the illegal access to my car by taking my keys could have transpired - whatever the case - these TERRORIST'S - continue to STALK ME in Public Places and NOW are Targeting me with the Tactics, Techniques and Weaponized DARPA Neuro-Techs provided to them by State i.e. Department of Defense, their Corporate Counterparts, along with Academia/Research Institutes - ALL OF THEM ULTIMATELY ARE TO BLAME - for THE SHEER VIOLENCE that continues to be inflicted upon and against my life -

And, if you don't think these Terrorist's are not capable of MURDER IN THE FIRST - The Targeted Individual Community has DEAD Target's to Prove just how VIOLENT these MASS MURDERERS in the MAKING are TRULY CAPABLE OF INFLICTING!!!

I am reminded of 2006 when they went LIVE with my OVERT BLITZING and TARGETING, and I was in Long Beach, CA with one of my nieces, after we had finished a 5K Run/Walk.  We were sitting in a restaurant, where these private security type men were sitting, and one of them was opposed to what they were doing.

He said something to the effect that What HE'S doing to HER is Wrong, and by the time HE'S finished with HER, she is going to need to change her identity.  

It's not just my IDENTITY - I need full scale PROTECTION...  

No comments:

Post a Comment