Monday, November 26, 2018

Took A Hit To The Head w/12 pk Mountain Dew It Snapped My Neck

26 Nov 2018:  once again the latest group of organized terrorists showed up, only this one was an employee fro Cal AM Water.  I was being placed under  the altered state when I felt the impact of something hitting my head so hard that I heard my neck snap and the cracking of the neck bone.

When I looked over I noticed Doug one of the cashiers was dealing with th 12 pack of Mountain Dew  with cans that had exploded upon impact to my head.

This is the type of absolute violence I am sustaining while workin at this grocery store I am working as a cashier for.  I took a photo to ensure I do muted such brutal violence that would impact my head to snap it so hard even under a forced and coercive altered state I could hear my own neck snapping and who was behind me when it happened.


Also note there is a Los Angeles, and Southern California Teams up in Carmel who were party to the first degree murder of journalist Michael Hasting, in reference to the civilian recruits in Organized Stalking and Harassment.  Hastings thought it was the FBI, but these Government and Military Agencies hide behind this Nationwide Cult of Recruited Civilian Radicalized Extremists and Hastings did not know what had hit him as he was being Blitzed. 



I have a regret because Hastings was the guest speaker at a special screening by Robert Greenwald called .
, “The War on Whistleblowers”, in April 2013.  I had put together a 35 page information guide on what Targeting was all about and my theories on who was involved, to include what to look for from the civilian recruits in organized stalking.  It also included Info Ops, Directed Energy Weapons and Information on Weaponized Neurotechnologies, and wanted to give him a copy of this in hopes he would break the story about Targeted Individuals such as 
myself, but I forgot and was driving home from this Beverly Hills screening and decided not to turn around and give it to him.   That was in April, 2013.  He was murdered in June, 2013 in what the LAPD ruled an auto accident.   But, when his friends and co-workers started talking about a change in him, I knew instantly he was being Targeted by the Los Angeles Civilian Recruits.

I will forever regret this because if he had learned about the civilian side of targeting, he may have better understood what was happening to him.  As his peers stated he was acting paranoid and saying he was being stalked and followed by the FBI.  The moment I read this I realized, maybe had he had and read the 35 page outline of targeting he would have understood it was a tactical operation that was deployed and executed against him.    At least I was able to get a copy to an Intercept reporter.  

He was dead in a ball of fire two months later..






No comments:

Post a Comment