Monday, October 22, 2018

BONE CONDUCTION TRANSMISSION CONTINUES - Digital Coding Into Sleeping Subconscious Tied To Triggers Used by Perp Recruits

22 October 2018

I was woken at around 3 50 am PT by 414 Eardley and or others who were using the the rigging of my refrigerator to Transmit what Commands and Triggers were going to be used for my FIRST DAY of TRAINING and WORK at the Grocery Store in Carmel, CA.  Showed up to start work at 8 AM - was shown the back area with the time-clock, and then was to start online Training, only problem, the Corporate computer system appeared to be down, and I was unable to finish the process of creating my online set up for the training.  By about 8:32 AM - I was done for the day, and told to come back tomorrow to start raining.  I did meet the store manager, and did like the Diversity working at the Carmel store, but I do have concerns these individuals within will be indoctrinated to Target - Ti's such as myself, another person of color. 

As predicted - They were utilizing Alpha and Numeric Coding to set the Triggers Off

This is how it generally is done, there have jammed my sleeping subconscious with so many different commands and triggers, which are being ALL used to TRIGGER me within public settings.  

I will start documenting the times each Trigger has been utilized in public setting, which severely compromises security because there is no telling what digital coded commands have been coerced into the subconscious of a vulnerable sleeping Target such as myself, when triggered.  As such, the very use of them in public settings becomes a direct threat to national security, and safety and security of what is being triggered in the victim to do.

because I have figured out how to identify when it is being done, or I should say when coercive mechanical and post hypnotic force is being triggered.

The best way to listen to what you cannot hear just by watching the below video is to play the video on your cell phone, and place the cell phone to your ear.  This is when you will pick up on the extreme low frequency vortex vibration/grinding sound.  


Other methods of Sound Transmission Parametric - 
Directional Ultrasound Emitter System  
HyperSound Glass – The World’s First Transparent Directional  
Residential Use to harass at a distance  

No comments:

Post a Comment