Monday, October 29, 2018

DARPA N3 - IS ACTIVATED AT FAMILY GATHERING - TARGETER'S BECOME TARGETED

29 October 2018

in 2011 - I published my website detaling what was being done to me, and my at the time Theory on how it was being done.  With the DARPA 2018 Solicitation - My Theories have proven correct, only prior to this public solicitation - Targeted Individual's such as myself have been tortured, physically and neurologically abused and harmed as these SADISTIC MONSTER'S, not unlike the Joseph Mengles' of yesteryear were.  


6.. IMPLANTED RFID and/or EXTERNAL Bio/Neuro Sensors



Went out of town for a family gathering.  Most of the family members had been queued in to utilizing various keyword triggers that could set me into the post hypnotic suggestive state, but something also transpired, when the DARPA N^3 was activated - They were also Mechanically Induced -


Image caption: DARPA's Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology program aims to develop a high-resolution, portable neural interface system capable of reading from and writing to multiple points in the brain at once. Such a noninvasive system would extend the power of advanced neurotechnology to able-bodied individuals and could support future Department of Defense efforts to improve human-machine teaming.

1. I noticed that some who were Targeting me, could be switched to actually be targeted.

The following is what I noticed when the NEAR FIELD DARPA N^3 was activated, and not just myself, but the following from those who were Targeting me.  AKA Over-writitng my and their  cognitive, motor, central nervous system and or behavioral functions:

a. Induced rapid paced Forced speech (niece and sister)
b. Brain Freezes - asked some random question - brain freezes and they are gone for a split second, suddenly cannot remember the word or how to answer (sister, brother in law, nephew in law)
c. Climbing on Counter (niece)
d.  Left to go lay down due to on-going and continued migraines/headaches (other niece)
e. At some point most all family members started blurting out within context of their conversations - Keywords - to Trigger me, but totally unrelated to actual conversations they were having -
f. use of words like 'crazy' 'insane' etc. as a Power of Suggestion - Power of Associated directed towards me. 
g. Nephew kept quiet, left the room and - did not appear to be affected by what was transpiring - as did the boyfriend of my niece, whom she met online, but has gotten so serious with that they may be getting married, and various family members wanted to meet him.

This male was the Handler Over Various Family Members' of this DARPA N3, and was in Constant Communications with the Operators of the DARPA N3 Device/Equipment - also note - the only full Caucasian in the room. 

There are other things I noticed: As other things come back to mind - I will document
1. Niece with new boyfriend was using several mentalist techniques, which  I noticed he was utilizing upon her -  
a. He was also using leading/manipulative conversations/Mentalist Tactics and Techniques on other family members
b Using these Techniques to also Trigger - responses
c. He is Fully Trained on the Tactical Operations and Techniques - and possible use of these Weaponized Neurotechs - There was something 'missing', 'inauthentic', 'forced', lacking in warmth/a coldness to the point of 'sadistic' - recognized in his 'eyes' 'mannerism' and 'nature', also in how he looked at other family members -
f. He 'FITS' the profile of what my sister and brother-in-law would want in the 'man' for their daughter -  And he took full advantage of this to further manipulate in very passive ways - I think this may be what my other niece picked up on... Insincere and Inauthentic - 
2. There is a possibility my other niece is being handled by the man she just married in July 2018 - or  he believes the 'benefits' for the use of the techniques and bio-technologies, will outweigh the weaponization of them. *WRONG!!!!!*
3. The Rapid Onset of Migraines my niece has been getting more often and or continues to get - She may be unconsciously 'fighting' the coercive mechnical weaponized neurotech manipulations - has happened to most all Target's when conditioning was and is being forced upon their subconscious- and with those whose brains are actually, 'fighting' against the coercive mechanical manipulation/conditioning.
4. All 'felt' no remorse when harm was being inflicted - i.e. that portion of brain was scrambled - so it dulls any feelings of remorse, empathy, conscious, etc.
5. each family member was compartmentalized - then once the Radio Frequency/Electromagnetic Field was in Full Power Mode - EVERYONE - was being manipulated!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment