Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division also Needs to Investigate Violations of My 1st Amendment Rights to Freedom of Speech, with possible Violations Under Freedom of the Press...

March 8, 2014

This Email was sent to the United States Department of Justice to request further inquiry into possible criminal acts on the part of Talk Shoe, Inc or 3rd Party Cyber Crimes taking place that has Directly Affect My ability to Fully Access ALL My Talk Shoe Past Episodes and their Respect Archived Recording.

Within the Scope of this due to the inaccuracy of both the Talk Shoe Website, and the Talk Shoe RSS Archives - I have asked that the investigation also focus on Intellectual Property Theft as these Recordings Represent the Research I have done, the Information I have Provided based on this research, my analysis of leaked information and how it parallels information I have already publish, and most of all to Document Information about my Targeting on a Daily Basis via this Street Terrorism, and Remote Electronic Harassment.

But there tonight, I realized there is one more CRITICAL ISSUE - CENSORSHIP via VIOLATION of MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH -


The Rest of the Letter comes from the Following Sent to Other Agencies in PA - to Look Into this Issues.  http://losangelestialda.blogspot.com/2014/03/talk-shoe-inc-is-attempting-to-extort.html



No comments:

Post a Comment