Tuesday, July 8, 2014

YOU TUBE LOG IN SHOWS NO VIDEOS & WILL NOT UPLOAD VIDEOS

July 8, 2014

The Following is what is NOW TRANSPIRING on my YOU TUBE CHANNEL -

1. Upon log in via direct You Tube Sign In - NONE OF MY VIDEOS show up, and I am forced to type my You Tube Address manually into the URL in order to bring up MY YOU TUBE VIDEOS

2. The last two You Tube Uploads of my videos is stuck in processing and will not load
1. video 9 minutes
2. video 6:51 minutes


HERE IS THE LAG TIME FOR UPLOADING THE VIDEOS - EVEN TODAY - BOTH VIDEOS COME FROM THE PDA/CELL Nokia Lumia 521.  It can do direct livestream or Video Upload from the PDA - therefore WRONG FORMAT and ENCODING can only transpire with real time or PDA tampering -


This is one day of simply attempting to access my Yahoo Email and all the ERROR CODES that pop up.  SCROLL DOWN TO UPLOAD IMAGES - FROM YAHOO

http://losangelestialda.blogspot.com/2014/07/guidebook-cyber-terrorism-training.html

Here is another Print Screen where a 3 minute You Tube Video Upload tells me there are 2,879 MINUTES REMAINING -

No comments:

Post a Comment