Saturday, September 6, 2014

SHOULD NOT WAKE ME UP, THEN START DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS BLASTING ME, THEN COMMENT ON MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL AT THE SAME TIME

06 September 2014
03:17 AM PDT

WHOSE AWAKE AT 03:00 AM PDT - Tag all Perps - 

Local Community Perps who Gather, should not Wake me so they can blast me with Directed Energy Pulsed Shocks, then Comment on My You Tube Channel - then Attempt to Delete what they just did -

The following two comments need to be Criminally Traced by Google.  The date and time can be traced via the Email to let me know there was a comment awaiting.

So, instead of letting me sleep, what will transpire is to Put me to sleep, then wake me up, so that the Biological-Technological NEUROWEAPONS can be Targeted, Aimed and Blasted at me.  To deliberately Torture and/or Incapacitate. 

In addition to being blasted while outside, this means, the Field of Electromagnetic Energy is much wider this evening, which means - they are TARGETING more than myself.  (this may be why one of the Resident Perps, was also woken from sleep, and inside one of the two bathrooms, as I noticed the door being closed, and someone walking out, who looked more asleep than me.  Thus a Resident Perp who is being Targeted with the Directed Energy Weapons, as well)

The following two Email Notifications were sent to me,  by the same person, If Traced may provide another legal clue as to Identification of the Team that is out this early am, torturing me with these Biological-Technological Weapons

This particular Email Notification from my You Tube Channel bares more relevance, because the Comment showed up, at the same time I was Woken from a Dead Sleep - and a Group in the Surrounding area, are Accessing the Biometric Base Station/Server, and Blasting the Shit out of me -




I have noticed during the night that the unit that is Highlighted Across the Street has their Window slightly opened, but when I walk down that driveway coming in from S. Catalina, Flashes will appear, they are generally blue, and red, sometimes white - This area could be housing Directed Energy Longer Range Weapons, for when I am outside smoking and in the driveway/path that leads to the back area -




About 30 - 45 minutes after this 03:00 AM Wake Up Call and EMP Blasting

This Resident Casey who is fully Vetted and Actively Partipates shows up



All This is to Document Civilian Participants with Either Knowledge of what is Taking place, and/or are Active and/or Aggressive Participants  in this Domestic Terrorism and Domestic Terrorist Activities - these People are to be FULLY and CRIMINALLY INTERROGATED - not Questioned ... INTERROGATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment