Thursday, April 3, 2014

MOTIVE REVEALED: Rental Agent Keith Kim INVALIDATES his Claims Against Me, by Allowing Same Behavior in Another Tenant.

April 30, 2014

19:03 PM

Best Quote of the day -

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

—Jonathan Swift

(see below video of the pow wow that transpired after I spoke with Keith, and how they were going to deal with this situation, but the bottom line - he should NOT have been talking to them about anything that had to do with our private conversation - Collaboration)

April 3, 2014

18:54 

Keith shows up to pick up the Rent, but had all the Talking Points he was attempting to utilize in place.

1. There are several Complaints by other Tenants about the things You Say - 

The only problem I actually do not speak with most of the residents, and only started with a couple therefore most of what is being STATED as a Complaint, are actually these RESIDENTS LISTENING into the PRIVACY of what is being stated within the Privacy of my living space.  Therefore, these individuals are not actually being Confronted or Spoken to by me, but in point of legal and literal fact are HEARING what I am saying - Whether I am On my calls generally FIVE HOURS or MORE A DAY - which means they are the ONE'S LISTENING IN - and THEN MAKING COMPLAINTS BASED ON PRIVACY INVASION.  

2. That he can take a poll and vote and they would vote to have you out of this building (conspiracy)

3. That I should pay the rent - but I already have transcribed a recording of the conversation for documentation purposes and at no time within the scope of the conversation with Keith did I deny paying the rent.

4. Every argument Keith attempted to make was met with SOLID DOCUMENTED FACTS - to include his stating that I was Twisting his words, upon which I said I am quoting Transcribed information.

5. Keith then shifted to stating about me having a KNIFE - was making a total false claim and this will be brought to the attention of Attorney's because I was sitting and utilizing both my hands to speak to him.  (thus false danger, utilized for defamation of character)

6. Upon Resident Michael Interrupting the conversation I was having with Rental Agent Keith Kim - who admitted to calling me a BITCH - because I was rude.  Thus a contradiction because calling me a Bitch in front of the Rental Agent is being Rude, so too is interrupting a conversation that I am having with the Rental Agent.

a. Thus what you have is a Tenant Michael who claims I am Rude - Yet by the very nature of

1. Interrupting the private conversation I was having with the Rental Agent Keith Kim -
2. By telling Keith He called me a BITCH - because I had called the owners Daughter a Bitch - but that was because earlier in the day she had called me one.

Thus, Resident Michael stated that I was RUDE - yet, I did not CALL HIM ANYTHING - nor Directed what I had to say about the Owner's Daughter at him because I do not speak to him.

Therefore, In both instances I was able to PROVE to the Rental Agent - that I was not the person initiating anything against Resident Michael who continues to call me rude.  But he admitted on Tape and Video that He in point of fact is the PERSON who is being RUDE - by way of calling me a BITCH.  and IT WAS WITNESSED BY KEITH.

Meaning, Any statements coming from Michael - once again can be legally challenged since - in particular the notion that I am RUDE - because by the very nature of what he did by

1. Interrupting my private conversation with the rental agent
2. admitting to calling me a Bitch - when the conversation was not directed at or towards or about him - but he felt he had the right to INTERJECT - and CALL ME A BITCH -

3. He/Michael was LISTENING to my private conversation with Rental Agent Keith Kim (SPYING and LISTENING INTO CONVERSATIONS and THEN INTERRUPTING by coming to my room door, and demanding to interrupt, and admits to calling me a BITCH)

6. Upon this transpiring, I immediately complained to Keith that this is what I was talking about this Resident has NO BOUNDARIES and he proved it by coming up and interrupting the private conversation I was having with him/Keith Kim, Rental Agent.  That He talks to me like that all the time, calls me names, etc.  


7. Rent payments.  The way Keith attempted to make it look was since I could pay - I should have done it on the first.  But, if he is confronting me in such a manner, so, too should he be confronting ALL RESIDENTS to ensure their rent is PAID ON THE 1ST - and IF THEY DO NOT - then he should be HARASSING THEM ABOUT THE MONEY - the WAY HE DID within the context of the conversation I had today.  The point being - Biased Behavior

THIS IS WHERE THE ENTIRE THREATS OF EVICTION, COMPLAINTS BY "OTHERS", ALONG WITH THE REST OF WHAT KEITH WAS SAYING - Become Invalid and legally Moot -

Keith Kim's immediate response was He/Michael can say whatever he wants to whomever he wants -
This was reiterated several times to me after I attempted to complain to the rental agent about what he had just witnessed which was Michael interfering, interrupting, and making derogatory statements - from which Rental Agent Keith Kim continued to state that He/Michael could say whatever he wanted - therefore, telling me that my complaints were not valid -

But by Rental Agent Keith Kim making such a comment, in order to invalidate my concerns and complaints by stating that Tenant Michael could say whatever he wanted, to whomever he wanted - then TOTALLY INVALIDATES EVERY SPACIOUS CLAIM KEITH MADE TO ME -

Because by VIRTUE OF BEING ABLE TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO WHOMEVER YOU WANT - NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYONE - THEREFORE, EVERY CONCERN AND COMPLAINT MADE BY ANY TENANT AGAINST ME - CANNOT BE MADE OR CONSIDERED VALID - SINCE RENTAL AGENT - STATED FOR THE RECORD AND REPEATEDLY THAT THIS TENANT MICHAEL COULD SAY WHATEVER HE WANTED TO WHOMEVER HE WANTED -

And IF THERE ARE COMPLAINTS ABOUT SPYING -

Since the very thing Tenant Michael continues to complain about is the VERY THING HE DID - the Moment He/Michael walked up to my Door and completely Interrupted my Private Conversation with the Rental Agent who was in my Room - and became aggressive and compelled to SPEAK - and would have kept on going had I not gotten up and closed the door in his face.  (WHAT MICHAEL WAS DOING WAS SPYING AND LISTENING INTO THAT PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND THEN LITERALLY INTERRUPTING THE CONVERSATION) -
Two major problems with that:
1. If, Tenant Michael can say whatever he wants to whomever he wants to include Talking Shit about me  - then Tenant Michael has ZERO RIGHT to INTERFERE with my Private Conversation with the Rental Agent.  And, i was not talking shit about him but explaining to the Rental Agent the Quote Michael has publicly berated and verbally abused me with.
2. If, Michael has made any claims or complaints about SPYING / LISTENING into their CONVERSATIONS - he just proved and revoked that claim by
1. listening and spying on the Private Conversations i was having with Rental Agent Keith Kim
2. Directly Interfering with the Private Conversation I was having by Interrupting and Admitting to calling me a Bitch -

But most of all - ANY COMPLAINTS MADE BY THE "OTHER" RESIDENTS BECOME HIGHLY SUSPECT - SINCE THE VERY THINGS THEY CLAIM - ARE THE VERY THINGS - THEY ARE DOING THEMSELVES - IN PARTICULAR THIS RESIDENT MICHAEL -

And when pushed Keith could not name anyone save MICHAEL who was making the single most Complaints against me -

But most of all - EVERYTHING RENTAL AGENT KEITH KIM ATTEMPTED TO ACCUSE ME OF - BECAME TOTALLY INVALIDATED THE MOMENT HE STATED AND THEN REPEATEDLY STATED - HE/MICHAEL COULD SAY WHATEVER HE WANTED TO WHOMEVER HE WANTED -

That means - whatever I say - I can say to Whomever I want - and I should NOT SUFFER RETALIATION -

Since, My complaint to the Rental Agent - after Tenant Michael - was Spying and Listening to my Private Conversation with Rental Agent Keith Kim - that he felt COMPELLED AFTER LISTENING AND SPYING ON THIS PRIVATE CONVERSATION - TO GET UP - WALK TO MY DOOR AND INTERRUPT AND THEN INTERFERE WITH THIS PRIVATE CONVERSATION - ALL BASED ON LISTENING AND SPYING UPON THIS CONVERSATION -

Thus - NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN - SINCE MY VERBAL COMPLAINT BY FIRST HAND WITNESS TO HOW THIS TENANT OPERATES - SPYING AND LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATIONS - THEN PHYSICALLY GETTING, WALKING TO MY ROOM, AND NOT ONLY INTERRUPTS, AND DISRUPTING MY PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH THE RENTAL AGENT - BUT THIS TENANT  FELT COMPELLED TO INTERJECT AND ADMITS TO CALLING ME A BITCH - EVEN THOUGH - IT WAS BASED NOT ON ME ATTACKING HIM, OR MAKING ANY COMMENTS AGAINST HIM, OR EVEN WAS THE CONVERSATION BEING STATED TO HIM - BUT BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN - HE FELT COMPELLED TO INTERFERE, INTERJECT, AND MAKE A DEROGATORY STATEMENT AGAINST ME - IN FRONT OF WITNESSES - JUST LIKE RENTAL AGENT KEITH KIM - WITNESSED - AND FROM WHICH THIS TENANT WOULD NOT STOP UNTIL I HAD TO LITERALLY CLOSE MY BEDROOM DOOR IN HIS FACE - TO GET HIM TO LEAVE -

THOSE ARE THE TYPE OF LITERAL BOUNDARIES THIS MAN FEELS HE HAS THE RIGHT TO CROSS - AND I HAVE ASKED THE RENTAL AGENT KEITH KIM FOR HIS LAST NAME SO THAT I CAN FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HIM - SO THAT HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN COME THAT CLOSE TO MY ROOM - WHEN SOMEONE CAN GET UP - AND REFUSES TO LEAVE - UNTIL YOU HAVE TO SHUT A DOOR IN HIS FACE - THAT PERSON HAS NO BOUNDARIES - BUT GOES AROUND TO ALL THE TENANTS CLAIMING I AM THE ONE -

Also, Rental Agent Keith Kim was the one who told me to get him on Video when he was doing such things - and upon having people entering the privacy of my room the Vermont Station LAPD told me having an audio recording of someone entering you room is good, but GETTING THEM ON VIDEO is better - as such - the SURVEILLANCE that I utilize due to these type of incidents -

As such I have a right to a HEALTHY AND SAFE LIVING ENVIRONMENT  - and by way of this Tenant who is inciting other residents (was informed about how bad the Guys outside talk major shit about me, mostly being incited by Michael) and who can come up and interfere with a private conversation and refuse to leave after having spied and listened to this private conversation - then refuse to LEAVE - and I am forced to Shut the Door in his face - and All Keith can say -
1. He did not come into your room
2. He can say whatever he wants -

WE HAVE A LEGAL PROBLEM WITH DOUBLE STANDARDS - DISCRIMINATORY ACTS BETWEEN A MALE TENANT AND A FEMALE TENANT - AND THE TAKING THE SIDE OF THE MALE TENANT -

Lawyer to talk about this housing situation
Restraining order against Michael who cannot respect boundaries - and refuses to back off - today's coming to my door - and disrupting, interfering, and refusing to leave - proves that a cease and desist is now necessary - 


Incident from January 4, 2014 - I believe I say 2013 - but the Recording Date is Jan, 2014.  

Michael Provokes, Incites, Threatens, Grabs and Refuses to Back Away From Me 

And because of his total interference in coming to my room door, and interferring with the private conversation, from which Keith totally allowed him to attack me without saying a word -

Yet - upon going outside to find out what happened to Matt, he was immediately hostile and told me he was having a Private Conversation - a bit ironic that he allowed Michael to keep going during my private conversation with him, and it was in my room.

I was the one who had to get up and Close the Door in Michael Face in order to GET HIM THE HELL AWAY -

Rental Agent Keith Kim needs to understand, it is his job to be Neutral - the moment he stated for the record that he will no longer on my side.  It has nothing to do with sides, and everything to do with Fairness.  The moment he allowed Michael to interfere with our private conversation, did not tell Michael to remove or leave, but allowed him to berate and provoke me, then upon proving to this Rental Agent that this was what transpires - via my Formal Complaint it was met with He can say whatever he wants to whomever he wants -

This places me in danger, violates my rights to reside in a peaceful living environment, and therefore, by allowing this Tenant Michael to bridge such violation - does in point of legal and safety fact necessitate outside intervention - by way of a Restraining Order.    

Below video is to show that shortly after Keith Left, he went out to speak with the following Male Occupants.  The point being, by showing Bias and Prejudicial attitudes whereby, the Men are being allowed to say what they want, to include coming up with lies, but the moment I state there is an issue- nothing.  Also, note, Keith along with the Resident's and Owner have been fully aware of the Residential, Community and Street Terrorism, and have actively participated in all of it.  To include this pervasive Invasion of Privacy - Thus, Keith was never on my side - more like Either you are a part of the Domestic Terrorist Coalition of the Willing or You are not.  Once you have knowledge of this transpiring - and you remain silent - then You as that individual really are not on my side. 

Being on my side is to let me know the way Matt did about what has been Transpiring at this Residential Location.  Not accusing me of what Everyone Else is saying, but refusing to divulge those who Accuse - after all they do not seem to have problems Complaining.  

Needless to say, Matt is gone, because of the Bed Bugs, the way he was accused of bringing them in by Keith, the way the Owners Daughter Patty, jumped up called me a bitch, and screamed in my face (which he said he has Never seen before) and finally the physical assault, and attack he sustained by another Tenant Dan. 

Scary, and potential Danger that Dan is still here, considering, I was told by Keith that physically touching or attacking another Tenant are grounds for Immediate Rental Termination - yet you will see how Cozy Keith is speaking to Dan, Casey, and Michael, while Matt is gone.  And, upon asking Keith about where Matt was, and his stating he was Gone - Dan mockingly states, "can you get him back." and they Laugh. 

Thus, Rental Agent Keith Kim is supporting and advocating physical and verbal violence against other Tenant's, while berating me, based on what other Tenant's are about 95% of the time "hearing," me saying within the privacy of my living space, which is an invasion of privacy, then reporting and complaining about "hearing" something said by me, not because they were confronted in their faces by me, unless they First made some derogatory comment, that elicited a negative response from me, in self defense.  

Keith, Dan, Casey, and Michael -


No comments:

Post a Comment