Thursday, April 10, 2014

There are NO COMPROMISES My Targeting GOES TO TRIAL

April 10 2014

What needs to be clearly Understood by me a Targeted Victims of this State/Corporate, Academia, and Civilian Sponsored, and Covered Up Domestic Terrorism and California Street Terrorism is that THERE IS NO COMPROMISE for me.

ALL of this Goes to COURT - and I mean ALL OF IT.

There is NO Plea Bargaining, there is only Presenting the YEARS of Documenting the Sheer Violence of the Crimes of Being Targeted, and IT GOES ON PUBLIC RECORDS, TRANSCRIPTS and SUBMITTED AS EVIDENCE -  - No matter what the Outcomes -

This is about ENSURING THAT EVERY PIECE OF DOCUMENT that I have Provided to ALL PROPER AGENCIES at the Local, State, Federal, and Non Government Agencies GOES ON RECORDS - is documented as my EVIDENCE to the CRIMES TAKING PLACE - and the REPEATED REQUESTS for INTERVENTION -

The Bottom line, there is NO COMPROMISE where I am concerend.  There is not a single piece of evidence, excuse, threat, forms of intimidation, and back alley dealing that I will Compromise upon.  When I said THIS GOES TO COURT - I mean THIS ALL GOES TO COURT.

And, that Includes should any number of my vast family choose to TAKE IT TO COURT on My Behalf should these Domestic Terrorist and California Street Terrorist Assassinate me before I can get it to court, myself.

This is why I have been documenting for years, in order to ensure myself, and/or should this Domestic Terrorist Organization and their Street Terrorism Assassinate me prior to me the Victim getting all of it to Court - it will allow for any number of my Family Members to take it to trial on my behalf should these Terrorist "KILL" me before I can get it to court myself.

And, when I state family I am talking about Immediate relatives of Blood - either on paternal or maternal side.  No other so called "person" who claims to be relative to me, that is not blood related, is considered "within" that scope of family.  BLOOD RELATIVES - is exactly that - 


The point of ensuring My Targeting goes to court has more than just seeking justice against 'ALL" those who dared to Target me. 

1. To get all Evidence onto Public Court Records, and Transcripts - This is 'ALL" my sole Intellectual Property, and the Corporations that Host this information - will be required to go back to all records - to ensure - MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY has not been STOLEN or COMPROMISED -
a. letters
b. You Tube
c. Website information
e. Blog
f. Recorded audio of information 

2. So that this information can then be Utilized by "other" Targeted Victims' in assisting their Lawyers fight any cases that should arise from "current or future" Targeted Victims', where they too feel a No Compromise - under any circumstance - and their Attorney's can pull a Case History - that DETAILS TARGETING -

The POINT it has never been an issue for me because from the ONSET - This is ALL ABOUT IT GOING TO COURT - All these little "covert" things these Perps do, is in the hopes of Setting Target's like me up, so as to INTIMIDATE the Target to back down -

THIS GOES TO COURT -THIS GOES TO TRIAL and THE INFORMATION I CHOOSE TO SUBMIT - GOES INTO RECORD -

WHAT THESE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS WITH THEIR STREET TERRORISM DO NOT UNDERSTAND - I DO NOT CARE WHAT "THEIR COLLECTIVE COALITION OF THE WILLING"  BECAUSE IT SIMPLY AMOUNTS TO A "CONSPIRACY" TO COMMIT - THINK THEY HAVE - 

I CARE THAT ALL OF THIS GOES TO TRIAL -because in the end, what Goes into the Records - becomes THEIR LIES - and that becomes a better weapon for the next Attorney's to assist the next Targeted Victim - who REFUSES TO BARGAIN - 

And, it has already been Established, most ALL Target's are DONE with the LIES these PERPS TELL - and THEY ARE REFUSING TO PLEA BARGAIN and DEMANDING A FULL TRIAL - and like them IT IS THE EXACT SAME WITH ME -

THIS SHIT GOES TO TRIAL -

And, should this Domestic Terrorist Organization along with their Street Terrorism National and International Cult attempt to Gain anything of my Private Intellectual Property, it is to be considered Intellectual Property Theft, along with Any Gains based upon the "Work" that I have done utilizing "the Cyber World" for their own personal and/or other gains is to be considered THEFT - The "Work" That I have done belongs to me so long as I live - and "ANYONE' in particular ANY MEMBERS of this DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION - that attempts in any way, shape or form to UTILIZE THE WORK that I have done, it is to be considered THEFT.

Also, note - Should this Domestic Terrorist Organization in the forms of Organized Residential and Community Street Terrorism, do anything to ME - it is to be considered MURDER in the FIRST DEGREE - there are literally NO ACCIDENTS - or NATURAL CAUSES - but MURDER -

If, I am no longer living because I was ASSASSINATED/MURDERED by members of this Domestic Terrorist Organization - and should come forth with Documents proclaiming they were OBTAINED BY ME - who is NOT A BLOOD RELATIVE, and to date there is only ONE BLOOD RELATIVE with information - is to be CONSIDERED FRAUD - in particular ANY GAINS that a Non Blood Relative should claim - is to IMMEDIATELY BE CONSIDERED - FRAUD - and those INDIVIDUAL'S to be CRIMINALLY QUESTIONED, AND CHARGED with ACCESSORIES or ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS to MY MURDER -

The point being - THIS IS TO STATE - that NOT A SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION - State, Corporate, and Academia Sponsored, Sanctioned, and Covered Up, along with their cult of Civilian Recruits - IS TO EVER BE ALLOWED TO CAPITALIZE at the EXPENSE of MY HUMAN LIVING LIFE -

This include but is not limited to:
Research outcomes
Medical Journal
Educational
Experimental
Entertainment
Spiritual/Religious
Commercial
Legal
Scientific
Technological (cyber, telecommunications, security, surveillance, warfare, etc)
Bio-Technological (neuroscience/neurotechnologies, nanoscience/nanotechnologies, direct energy/non lethal/non kinetic/less lethal weaponized technologies i.e. Anti Personnel Crowd Control capabilities)

Any and ALL GAINS made by these Entities, Groups, Organizations, and/or Individuals within are should I be assassinated/murdered by this State, Corporate, Academic sponsored, sanctioned, and covered group, along with any and all of their Civilian Recruits - to allow Blood Relatives to SUE for any PROFITS - obtained and/or gained throughout the History from Patent to Marketed for Profit  -  during the course of my Human Targeting - from -

This includes OWNERSHIP of said GAINS - that were directly attributed to my Targeting in order to take Field Testing, to Fully Operational and Marketable technologies.

In terms of Intellectual property of the "Work" that I have done, anyone who takes this information for their own personal gains - which includes my stories, my research, and my words - in the same manner - HAS STOLEN MY WORK -

While Targeted I have NEVER WILLINGLY WAIVERED my rights to my Own Self Determination and Autonomy, which means anything  ANY documents presented to state otherwise is to be criminally investigated for Fraud, Fraudulent Representation, and if obtained was done under Coercion or Coercive Mechanical Means - Thus, Fraudulent documents.

THE POINT:  WITHOUT MY CONSENT HAS ALWAYS MEANT THAT - ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN CONDUCTED WITHOUT MY CONSENT, AGAINST MY WISHES, AND FORCED LIKE SOME HOSTAGE -  June T. Kuwatani



This is to Back Up the Statement of "ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME IT IS MURDER" because I have been able to Document in (3) different Cities in the State of California a Uniform Pattern of a Network of the Same type of Threats in Different Degree taking place.  This include this current residential location and neighborhood, and the patterns of Violence that transpires, to include Criminal, Illegal Access to United States Department of Defense Biological Technological Weapons be they Less Lethal Direct Energy to Neuro-Weapons, in the form of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulations that are Fired at various Brain and Central Nervous Functions in order to Offensively and With Malicious Intent and Violence Disrupt Cognitive, Motor, Central Nervous System, along with Behavioral Function - in addition to TORTURING with these BIOLOGICAL-TECHNOLOGICAL WEAPONS -

Death/Intimidation Threats Revisit: Harass/Stalking Pattern Unfolds in (3) Cities Across California





No comments:

Post a Comment